No announcement yet.

What the hell another pic for Friday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell another pic for Friday...

This is the front of the famous 1981 Charvel Flyer. It does not get much better than this, some very cool guitars pictured.

Of particular interest are: Eddie Ojeda (Twisted Sister fame) Bulls Eye Strat; Hoss's HRF (as it originally existed as a 1 hum, originlly made for Jeff Beck) can be seen in the lower left and the Gold Star in the top left was sold by Eric E to a private collector a year or two back. Wonder where the others are now...Charvel history baby, enjoy
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: What the hell another pic for Friday...

Sweet! So is the 25th anniversary modeled after the one on the far right? And how do you think they hung those stars?

Comment

Sweet!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Sweet! So is the 25th anniversary modeled after the one on the far right? And how do you think they hung those stars?

[/ QUOTE ]
        Not sure regarding which model they based the 25th Anniv on BUT the Stars and the Charvel logo sign were hung using wire or some kind of line?? On the full size pic you can see the wires that are used to hold up the Charvel sign.
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          And how do you think they hung those stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a hell of a good question [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            And how do you think they hung those stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a hell of a good question [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very Carefully. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

se my above posts, the Stars were hung from wires...cool pic though and whats really cool is we know what became of 3 of those very guitars...

That has always been one of my favorite pics. In fact, when I was doing the Charvel book idea I was thinking of trying to get permission to use that pic as my cover...awesome pics.

Comment

That bullseye is killer!
                Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Working...
                X