Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel San Dimas Reissue or Wayne Rock Legend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel San Dimas Reissue or Wayne Rock Legend?

Hello,

I was hoping to get some feedback on these two models. I really want the old 80's San Dimas feel and since I'm in a small town, I really can't try these out, I'll just have to order one and go with it. I would not mind getting a 25th reissue but I'm just concerned about the build quality. Are these reissues pretty accurate to the originals, especially the neck feel? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Charvel San Dimas Reissue or Wayne Rock Legend

Hello again,

I apologize, this was my first post and I found pretty much the answers I was looking for by searching through some old posts. It seems that I would be quite pleased by going with a Charvel 25th San Dimas Reissue with a pointy headstock.

Comment

The Charvel 25th Anniversary(and the Ltd Star and bullseye) all have strat headstocks. The pointy head Charvel guitars are not part of the 25th Anniversary or limited series (other than certain custom order runs etc)
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        The Charvel 25th Anniversary(and the Ltd Star and bullseye) all have strat headstocks. The pointy head Charvel guitars are not part of the 25th Anniversary or limited series (other than certain custom order runs etc)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's correct but note that the pointies have a more consistent feel compared to old production pointies ..
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I got to try a new pointy recently and I am a believer.
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
          X