Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I've given up on the new stratheads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So I\'ve given up on the new stratheads...

LOL .. yeah .. I think it's finny how collectors buy low and flip em for huge profit but FMIC makes money and they are corrupt .. ROTFF
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

FMIC -- give us what we want, make us pay...

i think this is a great thread...i would dearly LOVE to order a custom shop botl on strathead guitar with my choice of pickups and trem and, ummm, neck profile :-)

i made my point clear to the FMIC rep when i saw him.

hey kevin....who's buying stratheads low these days??? i wish!!! :-)

Comment

I used to have the frame of mind where many of you guys are now. "Oh well, don't like this one, but maybe they'll do something along the lines of what I want at the next NAMM show."

...5 NAMM shows later, and still nada. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] I feel like a kid who keeps asking for a new bike for his birthday, but his parents never deliver. "Maybe next year, son" they keep telling him. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

So I've given up hope. Probably not going to happen. If it does, great. I'll be pleasantly surprised. But, like that kid who kept getting let down by his parents, the bike won't quite feel the same. They can't go back. Sure, I'll buy it, and it'll be nice and all. But not uber special gotta-have-it cool, like if they had delivered the first time or four. The letdowns have made the mojo fly the coop for me.

Comment

Then my work here as an evil agent of FMIC is complete [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

...From the guy who said they'd never do stratheads at all. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

That was just to fool you so you'd get your hopes up for a production or CS option when you did see the few Stratheads that were put out, only to have them stomped into bloody bits when The Evil Plan was concluded [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X