Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel and Rock Stars

We all have seen this ad J/C ad before

but did you know that many other pics were taken that day? Rob Witte (www.jacksonmuseum.com) had some of the other pics up on his website for awhile. Here is one example:

Notice that some players are holding different guitars in the two pictures....thought I share even though I assume most have already seen these..but hell cool Charvel eye candy is eye candy....enjoy.
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Charvel and Rock Stars

Amir has the Brown one. The rest all look the same.

Comment

that looks like a party to me!

Comment

That red/black Kelly is insane as well as the Explorer on the top right side. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I have never seen another picture of Jake E Lee with that red guitar....and a Kahler?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I have never seen another picture of Jake E Lee with that red guitar....and a Kahler?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did see him live with Ozzy back then with a red Strat head Charvel, no tremelo. He did all his whammy stuff by bending the neck or detuning the low E tuner.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the Rhoads that Vinnie Vincent is holding is the one in the HRC in Cardiff, Wales - I have a pic so I'll check it out
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

The guitar jake is holding wasnt his. Marc ferrari told me that jake showed up late without his guitar.Someone had to go and get one for him, he didnt remember where though.Everyone was told to bring thier favorite axe. I have seen one pic of jake holding a red pointy but it had a floyd and the photo shoot was fdone at warren de martini's house.I Assumed that it was warrens.

I simply LOVE that guitar marc ferrai is holding.Wonder where it is now [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Oh thats right ,my bedroom!!!!

Thankds for posting the pic tracy.Marc told me the session took over an hour and figures there were hundereds of pics taken that day.He said it was a party atmosphere since these guys were mostly from the same scene.He almost gave me the plaque charvel gave all the guys for doing the shoot, but ultimatly decided to keep . Someone sold jake e lee's on ebay last month.

I wonder if Glen Laferman would be willing to sell individual pics.I know that it would be expensive though.

Comment

in the second photo amir has a "brown one", that is not the swedish charvel......does anyone have a photo of that guitar?
                  and if this was shot at warren house were the hell is he in the pic? ohhhh he is taking the pic....hehehe
                  thanks
                  jon

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    in the second photo amir has a "brown one", that is not the swedish charvel......does anyone have a photo of that guitar?
                    thanks
                    jon

[/ QUOTE ]

Rob Witte owns taht brwon Jackson now he has a lot of great pics posted up over at www.jacksonmuseum.com

Here is a pic taken from Rob's site.

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

Here is a pic of Amir playing her live

Comment

thats right, now i remember, i was getting confused with the swedish as his only "brown" one, bithin' pics, thanks a bunch

jon

Comment

no problem, Rob has some great stuff up on his site..check it out.
                          BTW Amir is a great guy to talk with (via email) and has been cool to all my stupid questions. Great guy and he still has his Charvels.

Comment

This is just about my favorite paint job on a Jackson. Just plain old bad ass.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

well i just check out the site, it's been a while since i've been on there, some real nice stuff

i would love to e-mail him and see if maybe he would sign the back of my tribute guitar i had gmw re-finish in his honor, when he was big was my young developmental years and i love camo graphics, here is a pic of the guitar....

thanks again
                              jon

Comment

Working...
                              X