• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charvel and Rock Stars

I love his graphics-my favorite of all jacksons

Comment

and if this was shot at warren house were the hell is he in the pic? ohhhh he is taking the pic....hehehe
      thanks

No, i was just saying that ive seen jake with a different pointy from a different shoot, not the jackson/charvel shoot.I believe the ad was shot at Glens studio.

That german camo is killer, but i still think his russian camo w/reverse H.S. is his coolest graphic.Ive only seen one pic of it, on the cover of his instuctional audio tape booklet.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

No, i was just saying that ive seen jake with a different pointy from a different shoot, not the jackson/charvel shoot.I believe the ad was shot at Glens studio.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey dave, yeah I know the other red pointy that you are referring to. It was s-s-hum with black Floyd and rosewood board IIRC. I also believe that a collector in Atlanta now owns it. It was featured in the GFTPM Jake and Warren sporead. I have the magazine, I will try and scan that pic tonite and post it up.
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Yeah thats the one.

When i first got on the jcf, there was a guy in atlanta selling what he claimed to be the one in the ad.It had a kahler and no inlays.He gave me the story about jake not having his guitar(which marc ferrari confirmed) but he said that someone went to the factory and put one together real quick, and that was the reason for no fret inlays.Later, thanks to the pics on wittes site, i noticed that there ARE dots.Glad i didnt buy it from him.At the time pointys were 5-600 and he wanted 1200 since jake used it in the shoot.

Comment

Working...
          X