Another blue burst Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another blue burst Charvel

I couldn't resist this noting it had the same blue burst paint scheme as my 1224 Strat Head. If you look closley you will notice that the paint on the pointy is LESS metallic than that on the Strat Head.

Here is another pic with a candy apple blue color thrown in for contrast....
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Another blue burst Charvel

I'll take the pointy with the Floyd please! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

If the Candy Apple Blue one was an Explorer that'd be just like the first Charvel I ever bought brand new at Veneman's.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Funny story on the blue pointy Charvel. The gentleman who bought her wanted a Floyd installed (originally a v-trem) so he returned to the store he ordered from some 3 or 4 days after recieving her.

He purchased the Floyd and asked the local repairman to install it. The repairman was kinda new to the Floyd conversion job and when he drilled the holes to mount the Floyd nut, he forgot to remove the original nut first. As a result the holes were useless. He simply doweled the holes and used a Kahler lock nut seated behind the original nut. This was back in early 1983 and I assume Floyd conversions were just becoming the "in thing".

Anwyay, I thought it was still a cool story and despite the boo boo she plays awesome.
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

Tracy great guitars!!! love seeing them everyday!!!
          Thanks alot!!! for the great pictures

Comment

Wow! Very nice. I had not seen that color scheme before. I do like the purple burst ones, a la Jake E Lee. Has there ever been a green burst? That would be something.

-Mark

Comment

Is the burst more of a silver to blue color? It's hard to judge in the pictures.

Comment

Yelp, the color is blue to silver in the middle...

Comment

Working...
                X