Plain jane rocker with battle scare...pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plain jane rocker with battle scare...pics

This one is extremely light weight and despite the battle scars sounds great...

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Plain jane rocker with battle scare...pics

That is sweet! I've got something coming tonight you may be interested in seeing! I'm going to take it apart for pics and send them to Chuck(splatter). I'm dying inside waiting....

Comment

I posted this pic before but it's Friday and its a cool pic....here is the white one with a few friends!
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

That white one would be absolutely the perfect guitar for me.

Your collection is amazing, you also have a very cool website.

I wish I had started to stockpile these things when I was collecting in the '80s. I never realized they would be holy grails at some point. I was too enamored with Pre-CBS Fenders to give the Charvels a second glance. Now, that I am in my mid '30s, I long for the '80s rippers that were in the hands of the guys that inspired me to play in the first place....well, along with SRV and a few other guys as well. ;-)

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

That is a great guitar. I know it may look plain with no graphic but their is something about a solid color Charvel...
          It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

If that is a beater LOL, the guitars I kept from back in the day are only in slighly better shape!
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Battle scares just add character...Nice collection

Comment

I think you should send the the red one so it can be with its red pointy brother at my place! Nice fiddles. I like the plane janes with 2 hums and a V-trem. nice and simple, like me... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, my Gas for making a Charvel Strat Replica just came back again. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] They are beautiful [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    I just want one strathead,...

Comment

There's that green one again! That is an awesome color -- what's the name of it again? I'm a big fan of the solid colors. I've gotten tired of the graphics. Very cool.

-Mark

Comment

Very sweet...!

Comment

Beautiful guitar, its exactly what mine used to look like. Someone at one time or another got the bright idea to remove the vintage trem on mine and add a kahler pro and locking nut, they also put on a pickguard. Mines routed for 2 hums under that ugly slab of plastic. ill need to get a blank pickguard and have it set up that way again. I dont mind the kahler so much, its the holes in the face of the guitar for the pickguard that upset me the most. Maybe this one needs a refin? Check out the matching headstock. Great site too, thats where I learned that my string tree is a stock aluminum rectangular style, Thanks!.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I posted this pic before but it's Friday and its a cool pic....here is the white one with a few friends!

[/ QUOTE ]

Italian.... huh??

Comment

Is that the kahler flip style nut I see? How well does that thing perform? Any issues with this? I would like to start production on this thing againl. I think i could really do well selling this type of nut

Comment

Working...
                              X