Double vision....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double vision....

Been slacking in my eye candy posts as I have been busy at work...here is a couple cool double necks.

I was looking at the pics I have for the black double neck because it is one of the examples with the black brass v-trem that was discussed in the efraid ebay section earlier today.

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Double vision....

Very Cool.....

Comment

Those are great, I didn't see those in your house photos. I would love to find a double neck.
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

Yes. Doublenecks rule......

Comment

Doesn't Justin still own that white guitar/bass doubleneck?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Doesn't Justin still own that white guitar/bass doubleneck?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes....these are just pics I have, I do not own either of those guitars. I try and post pics of my personal guitars, some of others that are cool (like these) and some cool Celeb stuff to break it up..that is so people can't say that I am just showing off my stuff.

Trying to please the masses...so I mix it up a bit, my guitars, others and celeb stuff...hopefully something for everyone.
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

Who's the genius that added that 5th string to the white one? (bass side) [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

That's just a shadow. You can't add a fifth string with a Kahler bridge, they didn't have 5-string trems then.

Comment

No, it has been mod'd and a 5th string added...that is why it has not sold IMO.

Comment

Where does the fifth string anchor? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Are you sure, i thought they made 5 string bass kahlers. I thnk it hasnt sold due to his price.Its not priced as a mod.

Comment

they do make 5 string bass kahlers
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I've got a Kahler 5-string bass bridge, but it's not a trem. I know I've seen 5-string b-trem ads from back then.

And you can barely see the 5th tuner on the head.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                          X