Cool Charvel V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Charvel V

Man this thing is awesome, long gone sadly according to the original owner.

I know (have seen) one other that is very similar (white w/black binding) that I have been chasing for years. Not surprisingly, the seller won't give it up abd I can not blame him!!

Don't see many Gibson shape Charvel V's, I can only recall 4 off the top of my head...the white lefty from ebay, Rob Lanes old refin one (hardtail), this Y&T yellow one and the white one I mentioned above.

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Cool Charvel V

I know of a couple more - but anyway - Yeah way cool - Joey Alves does not even remeber where it went or who he gave/traded it to? He remebers it in Japan with him then he lost track of it. Dang

Comment

I know of one that's here in NJ.....it's another refin, but all original parts. I've tried chasing that one down, but with no luck. Once the owner of it caught wind of how much it could be potentially worth, he decided to lock it up and throw away the key. I hate when people do that! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

I know Of one with a Explorer Headstock..

Comment

where the fukk have you been frankie. how the hell are you man?
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
          X