Couple of bengal graphics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of bengal graphics...

Here are a few different color Bengal graphics...basically small variations on the same theme. The bengal is probably one of the more common Charvel graphics, this and the Rising Sun are teh two I see most often.

Body shots...

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Couple of bengal graphics...

Those are both killer examples, Tracy. Bengals have always been one of my favorites. (...Still kicking myself for selling one a few years ago.)

I must admit, though, that I prefer the other more retro stripe pattern. Personal preferance, but something about it looks more natural to me or whatever.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I must admit, though, that I prefer the other more retro stripe pattern. Personal preferance, but something about it looks more natural to me or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree...I assume by retro you mean the Bengal graphic which looks like these..I too prefer the below style.
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

Yep. That's it. I wonder if different artists did them?

Comment

Maybe one was for wrap arounds, and the other for tops only?

Comment

Good observation. You might be right.

My old one was the retro style, and it was full body, too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Maybe one was for wrap arounds, and the other for tops only?

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting..maybe..I also know that the retro graphic is found typically on early serialized Charvels opposed to the more generic one which is found on later Charvels and also also on Jacksons.

Comment

The Bengal is my favorite graphic, those look great.
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Tracy I want that last Bengal strat next to the explorer..

Sell her to me !!!!!! Those are great pic's Tracy !! Thanks for making me drool!!!!

D

Comment

My question was going to be how many of your graphics are face only? Mine does go all around, so that theory is not true. I think alot of people only wanted to pay $200 for a graphic and didn't care about the back.

Comment

I have seen a few others that have the back painted also. A lot of mine do have the graphic only on the front though.

Here is a cool one that was had for a song late one nite on ebay.

Comment

they're grrrrrrrrrrreat!
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Awsome and informative as usuall. Tracy do you ever run across any Charvels in good condition that you don't buy or do you buy all that you can find? I am dying to get my hands on a pointy head Zebra graphic or Rising Sun but I havent seen any up for grabs.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Awsome and informative as usuall. Tracy do you ever run across any Charvels in good condition that you don't buy or do you buy all that you can find? I am dying to get my hands on a pointy head Zebra graphic or Rising Sun but I havent seen any up for grabs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am tempted to buy them all..just kidding. As of late, I have actually passed on quite a few Charvels. A lot of them are priced out of what I feel they are worth these days and hence I pass.

Even though I often pass, it is still very cool seeing the pics and learning details, especially on the ones that I never seen before. Charvel talk/info is always exciting to me even if I don't close the deal. I never get tired of seeing the pics or hearing the stories.

Comment

awsome, I like bengals, specially the one with maple fingerboard and matching headstock
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X