Saturday pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday pic

How about this old ad..one of my faves. I always liked the "what will those crazy guys at Charvel think of next?" statement.

and here is one of the collage ideas sully made for my site. We ended up using another variation but this one is sill cool.
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Saturday pic

Trace,
    You probably already have it, but i scored one of those 82 catalogs. If you need scans or whatever, let me know....
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Thanks Superfly for the offer but I have the original. I appreciate the offer though.
      Cheers
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

If you do not mind, I would love a high res scan of any of the san dimas era color brochures...
        It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

I will scan and email you a copy Kev...

Comment

Kev I eamiled ya high res scans of the fornt and back..they are large files hopefully you can open them.

Here are smaller versions..the grand daddy of all Charvel ads.

Comment

Working...
            X