• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Namm HRF Charvel pics

Here she is on the wall at NAMM

Close up of the front...

If you look closely by the control route you can see Dan L's signature

Here is the trem cavity...
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Namm HRF Charvel pics

Very nice!!! How does it compare to your vintage Charvels? I know most reviews I have seen are good but I would like to know what you think of the new ones. I havent had a chance to try one but the itch to get a Charvel is getting very strong.

Comment

The new ones are near dead on with regards to neck profile, feel and playability. Blind foled you be hard pressed to tell the difference.

You won't be disappointed in a new one, they are awesome guitars and true to the originals.
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

Without a doubt, one of my favorite graphics.

IIRC, that one has a pao ferro fretboard, correct? How do you like that, Tracy? I love mine. Kind of like the secret love child of ebony and rosewood. ...Going to have to order another sometime.

Comment

That is sweet, I may have to go ahead and get one of these.
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            IIRC, that one has a pao ferro fretboard, correct? How do you like that, Tracy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually on the work order it says rosewood for the fretboard material but IIRC it was posted/listed as pau ferro at one point but it is rosewood.

She is a fantastic guitar and after trying unsuccessfuly to find an original San Dimas with the HRF graphic, I grabbed this one. Thrilled with the purchase..one day I hope to be lucky enough to acquire an original HRF.

Comment

Hhhmm. Weird. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Yeah, I remember it being listed as pao ferro, too. And the f'board seems to have the slightly reddish or rust-like tint to it that pao ferro usually has vs. rosewood. It could just be the pics, I suppose.

Well, it's a bas@ss guitar, whatever it is. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

And yet another one of my favorites from your collection, Tracy. I like how the yellow/orange wraps around the horns. But my favorite part (and I never noticed it before) is how Dan discretely has his signature on it. Lee's got my SL1 for a refin and graphic and I'm hoping Dan works his sig or initials into the graphic. We'll soon see.

Comment

Hey Tracy, I'm starting a line for that one once you find an original. To the rest of you, you're next after me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Sweet, that is a great looking guitar!

Comment

Working...
                    X