Help with the Identifaction of a San Dimas Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with the Identifaction of a San Dimas Cha

Wow... the plate and floyd is worth about what you paid for the whole guitar.

Just buy a model series Charvel plate for $20 and sell the SD plate for $400. And you'll have a nice player for close to free, if indeed it does play well. I know it sure looks sweet.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

It looks really sweet. I would get a model plate and sell the SD plate, free guitar. Unless, that is, you really wanted a SD...then I can see your disappointment.

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I'd get a Model series plate, sell the SD plate, then sell the guitar. Might as well make a couple hundred bucks, maybe twice that in the UK, off the clueless scammer.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Yeah, dude. Rip up his refund check when you get it and say you changed your mind and are keeping the guitar.

Then sell me the plate. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Or the entire guitar...I'll make sure you profit. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I was offered that Guitar from a Guy called Ian from Newcastle about 12 Months ago. He had seen that I was chasing, and missed out on a real San Dimas, so he contacted me and was asking for around £700!!!. I asked him for some photo's which he sent to me. That's when the alarm bells started ringing, the first thing that I noticed were the closer together Fret Markers like the early model series amongst other little discrepancies. I obviously declined his kind offer!!!!

Comment

Put the plate on ebay with a BIN of £255. You could probably get that or a little more on a good day...
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Well, all joking aside.. I would be interested in the plate and Floyd....
                It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Working...
                X