New SD reissue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SD reissue.

Well kids it finaly happened. We get in a brand spankin new Pointy head in metalic black with a black Floyd and an ebony board. OMFG what a guitar. As soon as i found out it was in i broke it our of the box and my jaw dropped. I was in heaven. It was awesome fit and finish. I ran downstairs (
    btw this was on memorial day So i had to keep my drool fest short) I played it for like 3 minutes and put it on the wall behind the counter. 2 minutes later a customer asks me if that was all the charvels we had. I said yes for new ones anyway. So he checks it out. and 5 mintes later the guitar is walking out the door. Along with a Epi birdland that the guy was originally looking for. The guitar sold itself. Or maybe it was my enthusiasm for the guitar that sold it. Anyway. I just gotta say I WANT MORE. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] awesome guitars and IMHO better than the waynes ive played. Sorry for the ramble but i wa excited about the guitar and then selling it right away. Didnt mean it too sound like a sales pitch (if it did) just an enthusustic story about a great guitar.
    Ok im done.
    Gil [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Re: New SD reissue.

Soungs great I'm now in the market for one. Maple board

Comment

They are great!

Shawn
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I got my black, one-hum, maple from Matt (he has another one in stock right now, I believe) and it is awesome. I highly recommend the new pointies!

Comment

agree..I have the HRF NAMM pointy and love it....
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I've got a black, one hum with maple board I also bought from Matt and it is a sweet guitar.

Comment

I just bought one on Friday I will post some pics. Excellent guitar...GReat price...enough said.

Comment

<font color="aqua">It's posts like these that are making it so hard to wait for mine to be done! I want it now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks for posting though, it's great to hear that these are really getting great reviews- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]</font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks guys!! This makes us VERY happy!!!

Comment

good to hear the reviews..

can't wait either ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Ralph, lucky for me the black 2 Hum pointy that Matt had sold last week! I was in the shop yesterday day. He does have an RBW EVH Art series in!
                      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Killer guitars. I love mine. ...And, with build time, will love more! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm dying to try a few of the ones at WildWest guitars. I'll head there one of these days.

Comment

I am looking for one too.
                            I'd love to have a 1hum or 2hums or 1hum with 1 single.
                            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Keep an eye on the dealers section. As soon as I get another one in I'll post pictures of it there!
                              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                              X