Bulleye and Retro Star Limited Editions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulleye and Retro Star Limited Editions

OK, it's been a while since I've posted, but I just saw my favorite Charvel dealer (in MA) listing a Retro Star Limited Edition for a $1500 BIN price on Ebay!!! AND I just checked the WildWest site, which still has 3 Bullseye Limited Editions left for sale. It doesn't take a genius to tell that these axes were/are not popular. BTW, I own a Bullseye Limited Edition, which I received last May.

WTF? Price? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Re: Bulleye and Retro Star Limited Editions

Yup,mostly $$!!

Comment

yeah there do seem to a lot still around..I kinda dig the Bulls Eye but the Star does not do it for me...
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I wouldnt trade or sell my bullseye for anything. And, I have had one of the retro stars in my hands, and to be honest, it was quite nice. They are alot smaller than people think, and feel great. I think it is partially price, but the vintage trem scares alot off as well.
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Holy crap Eddyrox your alive, I have been wondering what ever happened to you. hope all is well.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Holy crap Eddyrox your alive, I have been wondering what ever happened to you. hope all is well.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey Vincent! Yeah, I've been hanging out at the Suhr forum and the Gear Page. Mostly due to stuff like this:

my Suhr Standards - how 80's!!

...all that said, I really, really dig the neck on the Ltd. Ed. Bullseye. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Where have you been Mr.Suhr addicted!!!
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              PM me when you can!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Eddie, how ya been ..
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

guitgar asylum just posted their star on ebay with a BIN of 1500. i think that really says something as rob really dosent come off his prices.....

Comment

That star on eBay is used....apparently
                    Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey Vincent! Yeah, I've been hanging out at the Suhr forum and the Gear Page. Mostly due to stuff like this:

...all that said, I really, really dig the neck on the Ltd. Ed. Bullseye. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That thing is way too sweet, congrats. Can you tell a difference with PLEK?
                      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

plek gives a nice even fretjob ...
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hmmm. Those prices make me wonder what's in store for Summer NAMM. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That thing is way too sweet, congrats. Can you tell a difference with PLEK?

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely. The Plek job makes the overall neck "feel" even. No fret grab or misfretting on those axes. WELL worth the $. John Suhr's offering to Plek non-Suhr guitars for about $350(?) I believe. Again, it really does "feel" more even, all the way across the neck. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              plek gives a nice even fretjob ...

[/ QUOTE ]

could not agree more! Plek'ing? [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] YES!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X