1st post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st post

hi im new to the forum. ive always been a big fan of old usa charvels. but ive never been able to find one in my home town of denver. you think i would, considering drum city guitar land is in town. i just scored a 88 usa jackson, but im jonez for a charvel. there are two listed on ebay now and the guy who is selling is only about 10 minutes from denver. however he wont return my emails about the guitars. have you guys seen these pointy head stocks, and do you think they are real. thanks for any help

Re: 1st post

welcome to the jungle [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Welcome to the JCF Steve!!

That would be Glenn/Carrguitar,yes,some of those Charvels are legit,all of them are WAY overpriced!!

Comment

Steve just so you know, Glenn bought most of those in the past few weeks off of ebay for half of what he is asking.

Comment

+1 don't buy from this A-hole!
          oh ya and welcome aboard!
          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

welcome, great having you
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Welcome. Lots of info here (and a few cool pics are well!) Good luck on your hunt.
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

thanks guys for the info i will keep searching, if any one sees anything pop up for sale let us all know

Comment

You can get new charvels at Drumcity.As for the used ones? I live in colorado also.The planets will need to allign for you to score one at a pawn shop. Carr guitar has abunch, but as everyone els has elluded to, hes very delusional with his prices. Good luck and welcome to our humble abode!

Comment

if could verify it was real i would pay up to get my 1st one. what is the going price for a pointy head stock.

Comment

Dude, just wait, dont pay the ransom glenns asking.Pointies go around 750-850 for the plain janes, over a grand for a graphic.There will be more on ebay, i promise.Dont blow your wad yet scubasteve, theres more charvie fish in the sea.

Comment

yeah i will wait its just too bad this guy is a jerk, since hes local.

Comment

Working...
                        X