No announcement yet.

Strange feeling about new Charvels...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Strange feeling about new Charvels...

LEMON VODKA and all is well!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      yeah until i played a new...now i slobber

[/ QUOTE ]

Kmanick and I put a couple of '83 SD pointys head to head with a new one a while ago. I have a CS on the way [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
      Yes the new pointies are great guitars. I may have a custom shop on the way as well. My GX bulls eye is ealisy one of the nicest playing guitars I've ever played.
      [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I was able to play a bullseye with the strat head after hours at a buddies music store. I cranked it up through a new Mesa Stiletto and was very impressed. I was able to get a bunch of 80's metal tones with that combo of guitar and amp. The neck was awesome and very reminiscent of the old SD necks that I have played (most of them were Kenn's).
        I would recommend the guitar highly to anyone desiring that sound and style.

Comment

no i didnt slobber either like i though,hated the 2 i played though

Comment

I played a new pointy recently, and was very impressed. I've never had the opportunity to play an original SD, so I can't compare the two. My impression was that after being played in, the new pointy would be absolutely killer. Now if we could just get them to put them out with a Strathead...

Comment

Some one say Vodka?
              Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
              http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Working...
              X