Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yet ANOTHER ONE bites the dust....(EVH Art Series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet ANOTHER ONE bites the dust....(EVH Art Series)

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] after drooling over the strathead EVH's in Slash's "striptease" thread, Shreddermon's R/W/B "popped cherry" thread, and Shawn's "wall of doom", I did it. I threw down the gauntlet today and will soon be joining you guys as yet another EVH Art Series owner. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I went w/ B&Y. WHEW....!

Oh, and here's the obligatory eye candy until she arrives. (Thanks to Brian M at WMC, Md! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] - new, untouched, and in the original box)

Re: yet ANOTHER ONE bites the dust....(EVH Art Series)

Congrats!!& great pics!!

Comment

Re: yet ANOTHER ONE bites the dust....(EVH Art Ser

Wow.. makes me wanna have one of them too! Enjoy yours! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Personally, I think the black and yellow scheme is the best of the three. Congratulations!
        "POOP"

Comment

congrats....
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Congrats! The B&Y would be my choice, too.

Comment

Congrats, man. Yeah the color was a tough choice. B&Y was a close second for me.

Comment

Congrats! You are gonna love it. I am sure a r/w/b is in my future to finish out the set. People who slam them, in my guesstimation, havent spent much time with one.

Awesome finish, and they feel great.

Shawn
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

you guys are my G.A.S. support group!!! I can ALWAYS look to you to validate yet another impulse buy!!!! YES!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

"Hi. My name is Pat. And it has been eight weeks since my last guitar acquisition." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oops. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] ...Actually, I just remembered it's only been one week. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

man, i gotta stop opening these threads with the art series in them....i have bad itch for a B&Y!! very nice...enjoy it!

-Mike
                        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Nice! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          B&Y would be my pick, too.

And I fully agree with the comments about this board encouraging G.A.S., having just bought another axe within the past 2 weeks that I learned about here and definitely did not need (love it, though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ).

Comment

Damn! I thought it was someone parting one out. I sure would like one of those necks..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Christ..... I thought something happened to Brad.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              He decided that he couldn't let one of his GMPs go so he impaled himself on the EVH in order for it to be rendered useless and therby by iminent domain (since it's in his chest), he now owns it....
                              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
                              X