Charvel star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel star

So i am dropping the green monster off today to get fixed, long story on that, so i go up to MD and while there i hit washington music. I tested out 3 amps which i will put a review in the amp section shortly, but anyway hanging on the wall is a new charve start, coper snake skin graphic with floyd, two hums and maple board, unfinished neck (bolt on) So i first try all the amps using a gibson flying V, i did this because alot of my guitars have the gibson 500T pickup. Anyway when i am done i ask to see the charvel, and let me say HOLY SHIT. The neck was awesome, the guitar was great, i am thinking of selling some gibson to get the 1700 for the guitar, hopefully i can talk them down too. GREAT FUCKING GUITAR..... PS they also had a bolt on jackson with the flames on the fretboard, it looked great. IF you are from DC area goto chucks (washington music) he has that charvel plus he said he has more in storage.

Re: Charvel star

Was it Brian Meade who helped you? Brian's a top shelf sales guy. Excellent experience in dealing w/ WMC! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

no, i basically helped myself, the guy i was dealing with (didnt get his name) was not clueless, but not all that great, very friendly though.

i would like to add, that was one thin neck and very fast, he said he also had some of the EVH series guitars there.

PS check out my amp reviews and the story on the green monster in the amp section......

Comment

I have bought a 3000 dollar ALembic bass off of them a couple of years ago. I am going to place another custom order with them for another Alembic bass. The funny thing is I live 30 minutes south of the Alembic factory but I insist on doing business with Washington music on my Alembics because of the great service and prices.

Comment

+1 for Chuck's - they've been my goto dealer for 20+ years - you can't go wrong.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I bought my LP from Chucks in 1994, and still have it.
            +1 for chucks
            "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Working...
            X