X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The new Charvels both rock AND suck

[ QUOTE ]
    Scotty,

I love your icon with the dancing chicks!

Jason got with us about the guitar and we'll be working with him to get this resolved, regardless of how it happened.

Regarding other guys with missing certificates: Please PM me with your info and I'll get on it.

Regarding a field trip: I'll get with Kevin and the other Admins. Maybe we can set something up.

As always....Thank you all for your support! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

John, do you understand from a consumer standpoint how much you are gaining by doing all of this? Who is your boss and how do I contact him? Some praise is in order, as long as we split the raise.......

Shawn
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Yes, that is excellent customer service! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

+1
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Scotty,

Jason got with us about the guitar and we'll be working with him to get this resolved, regardless of how it happened.

Regarding other guys with missing certificates: Please PM me with your info and I'll get on it.

Regarding a field trip: I'll get with Kevin and the other Admins. Maybe we can set something up.

As always....Thank you all for your support! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Field trip??

We going to the zoo??

I like the zoo. Monkeys are funny.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            Scotty,

[/ QUOTE ]Field trip??

We going to the zoo??

I like the zoo. Monkeys are funny.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Woohoo, vacation on J.W!!! just what I need!
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Even I'd be tempted if that could happen, and I'd have to cross the Atlantic to get there!
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Tough call on a painted body that the humidity changed would afeect it. I'd be more inclined to think that the hole was slightly oversized and using the guitar or even string tension could cause it to loosen up ..

[/ QUOTE ]
                thats what must have caused this problem too:
                http://www.guitarasylum.com/productp...nstock1001.htm
                i don't wanna start anything here, but look at the nut...

i must say i was always happy with quality control at jackson/charvel i never had any complaints [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                i just found this odd, checking around on the web

Comment

That just looks like the nut needs a blob of superglue (my 25th had the same issue) - agreed it shouldn't have happened, but it's not up there with the floyd posts/inserts and bridge misalignment....

Comment

thats what i wanted to say
                    nothing that couldn't be fixed by a dealer in 1 minute

i doubt that big things like the mentioned above trem problem would slip through QC at Charvel/Jackson...

and thats what sadly shades bad light on the Charvel Company:
                    dealers who don't care bout their products as much as they should

rock on guys at Chravel/Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] you rule

Comment

• Re: The new Charvels both rock AND suck

[ QUOTE ]
                      Scotty,

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Excellent stuff indeed! I never thought I would see this kind or response on both issues...very cool of you JCMMarketing Guy...time for me to eat a little crow, munch munch munch... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

John's the man....
                        Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                        http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

That he is...
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Jason and DCGL are doing a great job of making me happy. They are handling this whole thing very professionally. The only thing that would make me happier would of course be the guitar being what I had hoped for. I am bummed about this but Jason is doing a great job of making everything right.

[/ QUOTE ]

That had to be in shipping.Jason has Ross set up all the guitars before they are shipped out.Ross does an amazing job with set ups and he is the only guy i let do that for me anymore.My guess is that fedex played rugby with your box.It was shipped in a case right? or did you have it shipped in a box? Ive seen thier packing jobs first hand(when i help out on weekends every once in a while, i help them pack them up)jason does a great job in packing them.I am sorry to hear about this.I do know that Jason goes the extra mile to make the customer happy.

Comment

Not trying to stir it up again, but it can't have been in shipping from DCGL, unless FedEx or whoever are in the habit of trying to fix damaged guitars by jamming guitar strings into trem stud routes......

Comment

Yes it was shipped in a case. DCGL may have never removed the trem to notice the post insert. I thought the action rather high. I was also told the wires sticking out of the post was from the pickup ground. WTF! Any one ever heard of this before? I never have heard or seen such a thing.
                                Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
                                X