Last years NAMM Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last years NAMM Star

Here are some pics....note recessed trem cover which is odd...but cool guitar

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Last years NAMM Star

Definitely a cool looking guitar: I'd have preferred a maple board, but I could live with it!!
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

That is fantastic looking!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Definitely a cool looking guitar: I'd have preferred a maple board, but I could live with it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen. A maple board would complete the package. Very nice!

Comment

Very cool! I've never had the opportunity to play a Star, but I really love Explorers and Futuras, so I'd bet I would really like the Star.

Comment

Nice Trace. Much better looking with a decent photo.

Shawn
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Looks great to me man. I was really digging the Stars at NAMM.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Nice Trace. Much better looking with a decent photo.

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

What I was trying to say was it looks better in your photo than it did previously....Very nice.

Sometimes I struggle with the language....

Shawn
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Trace, I was so tempted to pull the trigger on that one. Glad you got it! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I love the spiral checkerboard. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

yeah I wanted it when I saw it at NAMM...tried to buy it but it was price too high IMO then I got lucky on ebay and got her for a great deal.

It is a very cool guitar...love the colors and the graphic!!
                    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

I talked to Kevin when he first got it. He told he didn't even have it out of the box yet and all he wanted was what they had charged him. Let me tell you I was pretty excited, until he told me supposed price. It was a heck of a lot more money than any other dealer had quoted me on a new Charvel. I really don't know how to express alot with out saying too much. I felt like I had sucker stamped on my forehead.
                      Congrates on the new guitar, looks great, oh and nice score. hehe
                      Just one more guitar!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I talked to Kevin when he first got it. He told he didn't even have it out of the box yet and all he wanted was what they had charged him. Let me tell you I was pretty excited, until he told me supposed price. It was a heck of a lot more money than any other dealer had quoted me on a new Charvel. I really don't know how to express alot with out saying too much. I felt like I had sucker stamped on my forehead.
                        Congrates on the new guitar, looks great, oh and nice score. hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and you both..I was going to buy her right after NAMM until Kevin told me his dealer cost...it was crazy money. I passed twice on her as she was priced way too high.

I ended up getting her off ebay for some $700 below dealer cost. Kevin told me the graphic was a big upcharge. But like you I was shocked at the tag when he first told me.

Comment

Great score Tracy! Very cool guitar.

Comment

Very nice. I played this guitar when I was at Kevin's store a few months ago. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Opps someone reminded me I didn't show the whole guitar. Here is another pic, sorry about that, and yeah shes a pointy headstock.

Comment

Working...
                              X