n00b question about Jake E.Lee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: n00b question about Jake E.Lee

wow some real nice guitars..great pics!!
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Hey....Pebber......did you get that one from jonsgon?

That one used to be mine.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Hey....Pebber......did you get that one from jonsgon?

That one used to be mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.. I know Brian.. and it was you who pointed Jon out to me, remember? I don't know if you were the original owner though..?

Comment

Ok.....yes I remember that. I actually bought it from the original owner on Ebay. I don't think he ever played it. Hell.....I didn't play it much....I only played it at home. I just couldn't bring myself to play live with it & subject it to the abuse. And now....the GMW that I traded the Jake to jonsgon for sees all kinds of live abuse (as the pics below indicate). Makes no sense, does it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            And now....the GMW that I traded the Jake to jonsgon for sees all kinds of live abuse (as the pics below indicate). Makes no sense, does it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], that blooddrip it's actually a cool guitar -just look at that neck-.. very cool pics..
            and that T-shirt -or better the content on it- was the other part of the deal I would guess [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i have one good pic & it looks like jakes blue on has the edges like a soloist or tele not as round as the normal strat?

Comment

Working...
              X