Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPC's Strathead!

Sam?!? Pictures?!? Hello?!?
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: LPC\'s Strathead!

<font color="yellow">I have been asked to keep quiet until it arrives next week, unless the owner want's to spill it.

More to follow [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Well, the head looks nice. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        <font color="yellow">I have been asked to keep quiet until it arrives next week, unless the owner want's to spill it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What?! Sam?! Strathead?! The guitar he's been lusting for?! Thanx, pal. Sheesh..... you coulda shot me a PM to say, "Guess what I'm gettin'?", but noooooooooooooooooo. It's all top secret, hush-hush, on a need-to-know-basis. You frikkin Marines.... everything's cryptic with you isn't it? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Well, at least he's not Navy, you'd get all your info when he decides to stand on top of his house with the flags. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Well, at least he's not Navy, you'd get all your info when he decides to stand on top of his house with the flags. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well, it turns out that Sam actually is a security risk and filled me in. Guilt and shame work well on him. They must be Krista's secret weapons for keeping him in line. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As for the ax, all I can say is WOW! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

- Newc

Comment

That's a lotta bullshit. But then again, look at the source. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  That's a lotta bullshit. But then again, look at the source. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

- Newc

Comment

Go ahead Sam,tell before your f*cking head explodes man!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sorry Tim. It was there and I went for it. Handshake? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Did Sam fill ya in yet? If not, PayPal me $20 and I'll give ya the poop. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] J/K Sam.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Whew!! Finally!!

I can spill my guts!!

This guitar completely came out of the blue, as I honestly never thought I'd have a shot at it.

I've been in major lust with it for quite a while, and staring at the pictures of it didn't help out my lust [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It was funny, on like Monday or Tuesday, the guitar came up...and didn't think I'd have a shot at it..then like 2 days later it became available. So, I pounced.

The guitar is none other than Charvel #4110.....

It has some history to it as far as ownership etc, but I'll let Chuck go into that as I don't completely know the whole story, and don't want to misrepresent the tale.

Big, huge, thanks go the the Charvie-Lama....Chuck Splatter for the opportunity.

Here's some pics that I got for right now:

I'm totally psyched...as this is my first Strathead (quite possibly my last also). I guess, patience (which I'm not good at [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]) did finally pay off.

</font>

Comment

Holy Shit, THAT is a cool axe.
                          Congratulations!!

Wow [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

That's a real pretty guitar you got there Marine. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Congrats!
                            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Damnit Sam.... I didn't get my $20 bucks yet from Tim. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mucho congrats to you, my friend. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X