X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LPC\'s Strathead!

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="yellow">Thanks!!

I'm gonna be a nervous wreck till it gets here [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

I can't wait.....gonna be awesome!! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gonna ask if you had got 'er yet. I guess we'll know when you do cuz you will take a week of leave and drop off our radar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Dude, nice one, you are killing me! I am still kicken' myself for not buying that one when I could (damn rosewood board issue)!!!!!!
      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

sam...she is on the way....my wife brought it to UPS today....I will shoot you a tracking number soon

enjoy
        monte

Comment

<font color="yellow">Monte:

Thanks so much!!

To say I'm excited is an understatement!!

Big thanks also to the Charvie Lama [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hmmmmmmm, one down...2 more inbound *sighs*.....ah...the wait sux [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Okay, its here....whoopie....yeehaww....yawn...snore....yeah , okay, its here....now wheres my fukkin cookie???

Oh, and Mark, for the record, I didnt drag it through the service bays this time....I drug it down the hallway, then the box opened....oops....

Mrs LPC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Okay, its here....whoopie....yeehaww....yawn...snore....yeah , okay, its here....now wheres my fukkin cookie???

Oh, and Mark, for the record, I didnt drag it through the service bays this time....I drug it down the hallway, then the box opened....oops....

Mrs LPC

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool! Guess we'll see Sam in a couple weeks. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] BTW, Krista, why don't you quit that job you're always bitchin' about and just work for UPS. You already have the training. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
              X