Any background on Greenie Builder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any background on Greenie Builder?

Can anyone tell me some background on Mike Shannon? Apparently he is building the Dweezil greenies. Matt said there is a good chance he was around when my prepro star was builtin 1981, and that he could have had a hand in it(?) Which is wild. Could I end up with two Charvels 24 years apart built by the same guy?

Re: Any background on Greenie Builder?

Sure you could,Mike has been a long time employee of C/J & is now the Master Builder at the Custom Shop,there's alot of info on these sights bro:

www.jacksonmuseum.com
    www.jacksoncharvelworld.net

Comment

with the exception of jake e lee, mike pretty much had a hand in building just about every famous player's jackson from back in the day. yep, even randy's.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Even mine! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
        Sure you could,Mike has been a long time employee of C/J & is now the Master Builder at the Custom Shop,there's alot of info on these sights bro:

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't quote me on this but I don't beleive he is the only master builder. Maybe John could clarify, I do know Pablo S is no beginner- The guy is amazing ..
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Not sure either Kev & yes,Pablo is amazing too!!

Comment

On the site they refer to Pablo as a Master Builder as well so, I am guessing as far as designations go, yes he is a master builder as well.

Comment

I think Mike´s Correct Title is "Senior Master Builder"... it could well be possible that he´s the only one carrying that title [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X