Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok how about a Jake E Lee and a Harley then,..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok how about a Jake E Lee and a Harley then,..

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: Ok how about a Jake E Lee and a Harley then,..

Holy shit! Thats a gorgeous guitar, and I'm not usually big on Strathead Charvels.

Comment

Now that's what I call....Awesome! Rock On!

Wanted Fish

Comment

Very nice. Is the neck scalloped?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Very nice. Is the neck scalloped?

[/ QUOTE ]

No not scalloped at all .. Thanks for the props btw ..
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hmm...no beautiful woman, no Jake, and no Harley...You win, Kev!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Not a contest Chuck.. I'm just bored and trying to have some fun ..

We going riding next season or what?

Comment

If I'm still here...I'm actually making plans to move back to Arizona. It will take a few months, though.

Comment

I love that guitar.

Comment

Come on Kevin...I've already publicly stated that the purple Jake E. Lee and here blue sister make me tingley all over [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Now you go and pose the guitar with a Harley (is that a FAT BOY? It kind of looks like one except for the front tire and pipes and forks...OK, maybe it doesn't look like one now that I think about it).

How am I supposed to concentrate on anything now?!?! BTW, FAT BOYS are my favorite Harley, so if you pose the guitar with a FAT BOY, I will officially "hate" you...j/k [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Come on Kevin...I've already publicly stated that the purple Jake E. Lee and here blue sister make me tingley all over [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Now you go and pose the guitar with a Harley (is that a FAT BOY? It kind of looks like one except for the front tire and pipes and forks...OK, maybe it doesn't look like one now that I think about it).

How am I supposed to concentrate on anything now?!?! BTW, FAT BOYS are my favorite Harley, so if you pose the guitar with a FAT BOY, I will officially "hate" you...j/k [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a'03 Night Train.

Comment

Those Jake charvels are so damn cool.

Comment

Working...
                        X