Clear All

Re: EVH B/W

Very nice Tim

That is a pwer trio for sure
    It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Tim has likely added Trace to his "ignore this user" list. Perhaps Tim doesn't realize that others can read Trace's post, but just not him. Or maybe that was just Tim's way of putting Trace on notice.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for explaining I thought I was missing something there..anyway great score. That is a smoking deal and a great guitar.
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Damn Tim, you stole that thing!!!
        I have been tempted soo many times and Matt is not helping.

Congrats.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          My ears were ringing, did someone say B&W Charvel???

Just so happens I have a few of those here in the event anyone is interested!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Got any at that price [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            My trio is complete. This will look nice next to my B/W/R Charvel and B/Y GMW. I won this through a second chance offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

sweet score Tim. Now post some TRIO pix!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

like this.....

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Tim!!!

I am the one that sold you that guitar!!, I am glad you like it, YES you got it at a great price, but i also got my soloist so we BOTH came out happy in the end...I just signed up for this board, looks pretty cool here, look forward to making friends on here...Dave...PS by the way, i told you about my Other soloist I was waiting for Jackson to repair and send back to me...They replaced it with a new one and I got that a few days ago, wasn't the Erie dess like i wanted but metallic Black is fine with me, at least i GOT IT!!!

Comment

Welcome to the board dude!

So did you end up with both Soloists?
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

nice grab for a nice price Tim. Congratulations
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

<font color="aqua">very nice, Tim, congrats to you sir - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Daaaaaaayum Tim, nice axe at a great price. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I was fightin' hard with myself on whether to get one of these B/W's from Matt or a Fender Strat. Maybe someday I'll get one. Congrats again on a fantastic score. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Awsome price for that guitar. Congrats. Hope you play the crap out of it!
                        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Thanks for the Warm welcome!!! I had already used a buy it now on a soloist a day before the VH Charvel sold, so when Tim used buy it now and paid me, it was enough to pay off the soloist I won, Just barely, but ENOUGH, so I really HAD to take his offer, I got that soloist on Friday last week and then Monday I recieved my soloist from Jackson, which was a completelt NIGHTMARE in itself getting them to either fix mine or send me a new one, Like i say..Mine was an erie dess which I LOVED, I bought it in Detroit when I was home visiting family and had them ship it home to me in Reno NV, when it got here...the neck was SO messed up beyond repair, twisted and a hump in the 2nd and 3rd frets and also down by the 12th as well, there was no way this was going to be fixed, it took Jackson 3 LONG months to do anything about it and the woner of the store back in Detroit, constantly calling and demanding they do something about this problem, problem with them is they cover EVERYTHING on the guitar....Except the neck which is rediculous, spend two grand on a guitar, it should be covered, anyways all is well now, i have a brand new Metallic Black, The Erie dess lokked great but I guess I cannot be picky. at least they agreed to replace it.

Comment

So Tim, how do the Charvels compare to the GMW?
                            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              So Tim, how do the Charvels compare to the GMW?

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite different. The Charvels have narrower necks, the Charvel necks are a rounder profile, the GMW is heavier, and they sound quite different - the GMW has a hotter pickup.

- Newc

Comment

Ok, you guys wanted pictures. Here ya go:

The trio:

The Black/White:

More pics here:
                                http://www.hackolutions.com/gear/cur...rtseriesbw.htm

The Red/Black/White:

More pics here:
                                http://www.hackolutions.com/gear/cur...tseriesrbw.htm

The GMW Black/Yellow:

More pics here:
                                http://www.hackolutions.com/gear/cur...ii/gmwvhii.htm

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X