• Show
Clear All

Re: Pics of my Dweezil

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Very good call whoever did the paint choice

[/ QUOTE ]

the story behind it is really cool and will be on the CD when you get it ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Too cool, cant wait. Actually, come to think of it, I am kinda scared...

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Out of the box, #2 Rev. was setup OK but I knew it could be improved. As with any guitar I buy, first place they visit is my guitar tech. I come from the experience that no guitar is ever perfect. My guy lowered the action, neck was loose - tightened, adjusted the rod, and that was all it needed. He had no complaints and loved the guitar. He's somewhat biased since he loves Charvels, pointy headstocks, and green. I played it for the first show last night. What an amazing toy. The whole band noticed too how much fun I was having and the tone was thick n juicy.

I'm gonna try and do the family photo today. Weather is beautiful and and outdoor pic would be nice. My pool is covered for the season. Will you guys accept a cornfield that's been harvested as my backdrop?

Comment

IMHO, what is happening here is common and very casual.
        There are twenty of these guitars in total. Twenty owners with different tastes and preferences on how a guitar should look, feel, smell, etc.

Aside from QC paint issues, the FR and string height, neck relief, etc. are debatable points. You will be heat pressed to find two guys to totally agree on how they should be. Just the same way I think that Broccoli is highly overrated.

Yes, the strings were corroded, what do you expect? they sat, after being setup, for almost 3 months!
        I always change strings and thoroughly clean up my guitars when I first get them.
        I am glad we got this done and waters will come to sea level in time.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Shawn: Thanks for being honest...I don't know about you other guys, but I for one appreciate that. I perceive the problems yoo've had as a totally unacceptable on a custom shop guitar. I hope everything works out OK, becuase you have a really nice looking guitar there! The maple fretboard and single hum. is totally adorable [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            To keep harping on the set up issue is getting old.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some times it takes a good "harping" for someone to take notice.

[ QUOTE ]
            As for the intonation problem and saying that there is a fretboard problem, I find this hard to believe.If there are real issues, it needs to be returned and fixed. Mine is perfect and intonation is 100%.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression that 100% accurate intonation on any stringed instrument was impossible to achieve. Should I find a new tech?
            "POOP"

Comment

SWEET...

Nice Geetar and Pool..

that's a fine ..Havin' a Bad Day Mo Fo!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Man, oh man. That is F***in AWESOME [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                That is just what I would want, exact green too.
                Damn!

slevy007 [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I think I may have coined a new term: "resurrectum"

Comment

Working...
                  X