Clear All

Re: Cousin Dweezil in Iowa

[ QUOTE ]
    Mmmmmm.. pheasant [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

...does NOT taste like chicken... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Cousin Dweezil in Iowa

wow! that baby just stands out [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Congrats!

Comment

Cousin Dweezil in Iowa gets a rise

Hey Little Green Men [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] - anyone know what brand of strings came stock on our new guitars? I've heard some of you complain that your's were corroded. Mine were OK and last night was time to change them. As I did so - 1 by 1 - my trem started to rise. I'm sure our guitars came with 10's. Gauge is gauge, but perhaps brandnames and their different metals, vary in tension? BTW, I put on a fresh set of Mullethead? strings (I think that's what they're called). I always look for the packaging with the doofus guy on the insert and don't pay attention to the name. They seem to last me 1 more show than D'Addarios and less expensive too.

Comment

Re: Cousin Dweezil in Iowa gets a rise

They came with 9's. Different brands may require some adjustment to level your trem. I put D'Addarios on(9's) and only had to make a slight tweek.
          The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Re: Cousin Dweezil in Iowa gets a rise

Wow. Those 9's fooled me. No wonder I had to adjust. Oh well, let's see how these 10's perform. thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X