Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Charvel Faerie Visited Today, unannounced!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Charvel Faerie Visited Today, unannounced!

[ QUOTE ]
    I got a package back in January from Chuck, Im still trying to open the box........

[/ QUOTE ]
    send it my way.. i'll make sure to send you the opened box back [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Sam, nice one! I'm with you bro. I've done a 180 in terms of having brand new guitars. I have more FUN with em if they've been around the block so to speak. I don't have to treat them with kid gloves and stress out if i bang it against something. Chuck's the man!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Chucks restorations are always top notch.
        Who give's a f*ck if the color doesn't match?
        Not I, as long as it plays well and it sounds good,
        and the area around the kahler is solid,
        which we know it is if Chuck did it, I then say SCORE!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
        You siad it! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

<font color="red"> Surprise!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] <font color="red">!!

Very happy you like it so much Sam,me & Krista had you on the hook!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !!Heavy fucker eh??How'd you like the set-up??

& thanx for the kind words bros,way too cool!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] <font color="red">!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !! </font>

Comment

That is one nice piece of axe machinery! Same deep metallic purple color as a soloist I am STILL searching for - never should've sold it !
            Enjoy her !

Comment

Damn nice !!!

Enjoy that one. It looks ready for battle and I bet plays like a dream
              It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                <font color="red"> Surprise!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] <font color="red">!!

Very happy you like it so much Sam,me & Krista had you on the hook!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !!Heavy fucker eh??How'd you like the set-up??

& thanx for the kind words bros,way too cool!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] <font color="red">!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">On the hook...I feel like a damn fish [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dude....this thing is amazing!! I swear it's a maple body, as it is HEAVY as shit!!!

I tweaked the action a bit this morning....it set up about identical to 5174...about +/- 1mm at the 17th fret with no buzzes, drop outs, bend outs...nuffin [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

The sound...wow...very nice....great for classic rock and 80's metal (go figure [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]).

The contrast with the gold Kahler and locknut is cool too.....

I'm gonna try to take some pics of the actions of the two of them.....insane I tell you...INSANE [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I love that color. Awsome Guitar!!!
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Congrats on a great player! Kudos to you, Chuck.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !!</font> [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !! </font>

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Great story! Chuck is awesome for working with your wife to surprise you and for saving another one. Congrats Sam on a great player. Sounds like you got a great guitar!

Comment

I wish my girl would surprise me like THAT instead of coming home with a dent in my car...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] <font color="red">!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !! </font>

Comment

I wanna get one Chuck's mailing list!!

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

SWEET guitar!

Congrats to you man! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

PS - Any pics of "booberella" ??? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                                Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                                Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Working...
                                X