Bullseye in the basement!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullseye in the basement!

Ok, you've all see a Bullseye before. But here's another coupla pictures anyhow. I've just been plugging it into my Bad Cat Mini and having a blast. Great guitar.

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: Bullseye in the basement!

Nice

A basement in the Carolinas.... I did not know. Not one to be found where I was
    It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

I do really like those.....
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !!Coolness!!Congrats Tim!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !! </font>

Comment

Congrats, Tim. What do you think of the neck?

Comment

Nice! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I'd love to hear your opinions of the neck, too. I have a few more questions, too. Does it stay in tune with trem use? I've been surprised to find that my Strat Deluxe stays in tune very well with trem use (it has a roller nut & locking tuners, but I still thought it would go out of tune). Do those vintage trem Charvels have locking tuners - and some kind of slippery nut, e.g., Delrin or graphite-impregnated, or something? Also, does the bullseye graphic extend to the back & sides, too, or is it only on the front?

Comment

Nice, now floyd it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

<font color="yellow">Nice!!

yup....I'm gonna have to make a road trip to Tim's and beg for the Bullseye [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hmmmmmmm.......thinking......

Why Floyd it..it's perfect as is [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

It's nice as is, with a floyd it would be perfect!
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Why Floyd it..it's perfect as is [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] Not IMHO. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Congrats, Tim. What do you think of the neck?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's very nice. I was a bit concerned about the width but I've been playing my Taylor 12-string A LOT lately and that's 1 7/8 and twice as many strings to push down so the bullseye was pretty comfortable right away.

[ QUOTE ]
                      Nice! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I'd love to hear your opinions of the neck, too. I have a few more questions, too. Does it stay in tune with trem use? I've been surprised to find that my Strat Deluxe stays in tune very well with trem use (it has a roller nut & locking tuners, but I still thought it would go out of tune). Do those vintage trem Charvels have locking tuners - and some kind of slippery nut, e.g., Delrin or graphite-impregnated, or something? Also, does the bullseye graphic extend to the back & sides, too, or is it only on the front?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know something - I haven't even screwed the whidlee bar in yet to try out the whammy.

I've never really had problems keeping v-trems in tune. You can't go totally nutso with one but for stuff in the whole step to minor third range it shouldn't be a problem if you have set it up properly, have a properly cut nut, and did a good job stringing the guitar.

No locking tuners - I'm not sure what the nut material is - could be delrin.

The bullseye graphic stops just over the side of the body.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. I have guitars with Floyds - I'm covered [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          <font color="yellow">Nice!!

yup....I'm gonna have to make a road trip to Tim's and beg for the Bullseye [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hmmmmmmm.......thinking......

Why Floyd it..it's perfect as is [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sam - you need to get off your ass and call Darren up and drive out here. You should come out this weekend dude.

- Newc

Comment

Nice and back to back with the EVH RBW.
                            A beautiful thing. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. I have guitars with Floyds - I'm covered [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY! Why mess with it when you have tons of choices? I dont get that. I certainly respect everyones decision to do so, but I dont understand the NEED to. I love my Bull as it is.

Shawn
                              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X