The Solar Limiteds Have Arrived!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Solar Limiteds Have Arrived!!

When did that order get placed? How did I miss that? Any available?

Comment

<font color="red"> Order was placed in May & announced on CC,last two are tentatively reserved!! </font>

Comment

Truly a gorgeous run Chuck! Very simple, yet elegant. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

"Very simple,yet elegant."

<font color="red"> Great classic Charvel description!!</font> [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <font color="red">!!

Thanx again!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] <font color="red">!! </font>

Comment

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someday I'll have a nice SD Soon I hope
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

<font color="yellow">I just got mine tonight....and all I can really say is [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Awesome!!

John (Fretburner) said it best: TONE MONSTER [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

The combination of the whole just works!!

I'm stoked!!

Wish I could play longer tonight...but, I have tomorrow [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Must be one hell of a cool guitar if your stoked about a brand new one!
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

<font color="yellow">
                  Jack....they are very, very nice....and yes, I normally prefer older stuff...but I have a new friend. Here's my initial impression and excerpts from the day:

OK...here's the story thusfar tonight.

Boob's let me know earlier today that it arrived to her work...and said nothing seemed to be rattling or crushed etc. so I felt that was a good sign.(OK,all it really meant was the Samsonite Apes didn't mate with it).

I didn't get home till later tonight...came through the door and dragged Boob's caveman style out to the car to get my baby (well, didn't drag her, though I thought of it ).

So, I finally worked up the stomach to open the box...you know the feeling...your ass puckers and your nuts reach for your intestines hoping for the best but fearing the worst.

OK..no visible damage to the case....all is well..so far.

I get the case out and set it on the floor...take a deep breath...and snap the latches. I open the case to find my guitar mummified (sound familiar ) complete with burial shroud.

First impression: WOW The color is truly something, and the flames have a great depth to them...which can't really be captured by photo. Looking at the back of the guitar....the mahogany is simply gorgeous...simply stunning.

The neck feels great..kinda a medium soft "C" shape....very smooth..and no surprises.

The details are what will ultimately set the guitar apart from the "normal" Charvel herd. It all adds up subtley to the whole guitar. It just WORKS.

Playing it...wow....it's loud unplugged..plug it in and it sings with a conviction. It has a strange sound...almost between a Strat and a Les Paul.....hard to explain.

I'm in love...truly...this aint just lust....

I will play some more tomorrow when everybody is gone...to really drive it through the paces (heh heh heh).

Well done....dudes, if you got one, you are getting a killer guitar....absoutley killer!!
                  </font>

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <font color="orange"> !!Awesome Sam!!Very happy you love it so much & #3 is home safe bro!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] <font color="orange"> !! </font>

Comment

Waiting for more pics...
                      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="red"> Pics sent Toru,sorry for the delay bro!! </font>

Comment

I'm glad to hear you guys are digging the guitars so far! Once they all arrive safely and everyone has reported in, I'll be able to sleep at night again! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

<font color="red">Agreed Matt,will be a relief when all arrive home safely!!&amp; thanx for everything bro,very much appreciated!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !! </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I'm glad to hear you guys are digging the guitars so far!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">These things are awesome!!

What's not to like [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

The guitar KICKS ASS [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Yeah, very sweet....you should see mine now that it has a Bigsby on it [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X