Yippee! One of my customs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yippee! One of my customs...

...is starting to get built. Just thought I'd share that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(Is this a bigger tease than the jokers that post pictures of their shipping boxes? Ooops. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] )

Re: Yippee! One of my customs...

Yeah, well I understand that one of mine should have been shipped by now [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Got a picture of the box yet? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I just heard that one of mine is "in the woodshop" - yay!!!
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Wooo Hooo! I was just told last night that I will be lucky if I see mine by next August at the earliest.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, but I should have it rght after the holiday weekend according to Matt!!
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, but I should have it right after the holiday weekend according to Matt!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's hope T-Day doesn't slow it down! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

May as well hope rain falls up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I just heard that one of mine is "in the woodshop" - yay!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
                  How are you guys getting updates about the status of your order? Does a little birdy tell you or something? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I would like an update on mine also, although it is a Jackson, should be made by the same fellas? Jack.

Comment

What's yer order #? Mine should be coming up soon too...
                      Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

I only received an "update" on my order because the custom shop was starting the guitar, and wanted to confirm the finish I had spec'd for it. (I had sent a pic for them to match with the original order.)

As far as I know, dealers don't routinely get updates from the custom shop. And, personally, I try not to bother them much with this kind of stuff. It's probably a PITA for them and the custom shop folks to deal with, don't you think? And I'd just rather have them concentrate on building great guitars rather than responding to constant info. requests. ...Just MHO.

Besides, silent patience usually makes the wait easier, anyway. :lol

As to order #s, it doesn't always work that way. See this post for more details:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...650#Post559197

I'm probably a case in point of this, actually. The order that is getting started was submitted AFTER another custom shop order I have in. And that one - which will be a very intensive graphic - probably hasn't even been started yet. So, as JW explains in that thread, order #s aren't necessarily a good indication of where a guitar may be in the "build que".

Comment

Mine is 2021. Jack.

Comment

Normally, I woulden't ask my dealer either. I get nervous around the holidays though. Plus the waiting just kills sometimes.
                            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

My first Jackson w/o is 1969, and my second I think is 2071...
                              Popular is not the same as good
                              Rare is not the same as valuable
                              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                              X