• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Statements About Charvels and New EVH Guitar

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Does Eddie even still play guitar? Why would anyone give him a new signature model when he doesn't even make new music with the ones he's got?!? [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...yeah he's endorsing wine now and he drinks more than he plays [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Riunite on ice... that's nice. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">man........there's a flashback........ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hahahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The local liquor store here sells Riunite, there's a couple different ones I'll pick up once in awhile... cheap, and tastes pretty good. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

In my opinion FMIC will come out with a EVH inspired amp before they come out with a Sig axe.
        The current Charvel three headed sig model has moved reasonably well and retailers will absolutely kill FMIC if they come out with a Wolfie and leave them with dust collection pieces on the display wall. While everyone will trample over each other to get their paws on a FMIC Wolfie.

They might come out with a high gain amp of some sort, let the Charvel sig cook and sell out and then phase in the new Axe.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I like VH, but I have never been such a huge fan that I would spend much on an Eddie guitar. (I spend my money on the Randy Rhoads ones! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ) The market is clearly limited on these models, but the marketing aspect of it is huge. I think these models brought Charvel back in the spot light. Some buyers may not buy the art series models, but they may consider at other Charvels because of them.

Comment

I think any Eddie guitar will sell some units, but what would be a great thing to see would be a fresh,new signature model that reflects something new from Edward himself (musically)

Comment

An EVH Fender will go along well with their other signature guitar they are coming out with.

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000307071244/
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

maybe it's true here's-eddie with a fender stratocaster with a vintage trim-no floyd-oh lord [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  In my opinion FMIC will come out with a EVH inspired amp before they come out with a Sig axe.

[/ QUOTE ]

An EVH striped Bassman would rule.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    An EVH Fender will go along well with their other signature guitar they are coming out with.

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000307071244/

[/ QUOTE ]
                    I showed that too my wife and she flipped... My daughter would love that thing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    -Rick

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I like VH, but I have never been such a huge fan that I would spend much on an Eddie guitar. (I spend my money on the Randy Rhoads ones! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ) The market is clearly limited on these models, but the marketing aspect of it is huge. I think these models brought Charvel back in the spot light. Some buyers may not buy the art series models, but they may consider at other Charvels because of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stinkbug wins the prize for understanding brand marketing 101 !!! Nicely done, Stink! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

So John, when can we start placing orders for the EVH striped Bassman heads and the MIM Fender EVH hard tail Strats?

- Newc

Comment

Geez...you guys have it all figured out. It's so hard to keep secrets anymore!

I believe the EVH striped Bassman heads will be out on the 30th of February, and the EVH Hardtail Strat later that year, around Nov 31st. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

FOR THOSE OF YOU NOT "GETTING IT"....There is no 30th of February nor a 31st of November. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

That didn't answer my question. When can I place my order? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

- Newc

Comment

Oh...sorry about that. You can order anytime. the part numbers are:

#vaporware1
                              #vaporware2

Comment

and for those of us not getting it because we are doing our christmas shopping at 7-11 (handing out free cookie cards with purchase of large coffee due to lack of funds)i will be first in line on the 30th of feb. excellent!!!!!
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X