• Show
Clear All

Re: Statements About Charvels and New EVH Guitar

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh...sorry about that. You can order anytime. the part numbers are:

#vaporware1
    #vaporware2

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. I just got off the phone with Ed Roman. He has them in stock.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

i gave him a free kick in the ass card from ron with purchase of large coffee from 7-11. he's on the atomic christmas list.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        I like VH, but I have never been such a huge fan that I would spend much on an Eddie guitar. (I spend my money on the Randy Rhoads ones! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ) The market is clearly limited on these models, but the marketing aspect of it is huge. I think these models brought Charvel back in the spot light. Some buyers may not buy the art series models, but they may consider at other Charvels because of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stinkbug wins the prize for understanding brand marketing 101 !!! Nicely done, Stink! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just as long as they can keep up with demand and answer questions that there dealers and customers are (still) waiting for............. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
        "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I think the EVH's would sell if they didnt have the stripes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[/ QUOTE ]Cool. I just got off the phone with Ed Roman. He has them in stock.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and he already has a rant posted on his site about how much they suck!

However, he'd be more than happy to do a "Floyd mod" for an upcharge of $400! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Haha.. Ed roman eh? Hope thats a joke

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Haha.. Ed roman eh? Hope thats a joke

[/ QUOTE ]
                It is, believe me! If Mr. Roman has them in stock, he made them.

Ed may be going to the blues. He's got the blues right now. Back in '84 he played on an album from Brian May. "Brian May and Friends. I think may did several albums under that name. I had the one with Eddie on it. If you didn't know Eddie was on the album, you would never know he was on that record. Just some killer guy that sounded like Clapton (which he credits as one of his odol's) The cuts did not even sound like Ed at all. It was amazing.
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

You know, I realize the EVH's are overpriced. And the stripes are silly. And the Floyd I would never use. But I look at it and I'm 16 again and that is why that model sells.

Comment

Figured that I could throw this out here.
                    I heard a rumor that Fender has been designing a new amp with EVH, and pull it as a suprise at NAMM next week.
                    Who knows though. Only time will tell.

slevy007 [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X