Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: played a San Dimas yesterday

I still want to make some Charvell Logos, Like that one you have
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      I have never condoned counterfeiting guitars,nor do I appreciate the accusation!!I'm done with this bs!!

Happy holidays!!

[/ QUOTE ]

well, you may want to stop posting things like "all it needs is a charvel logo, bro!" if you don't want to be perceived as someone who condones counterfeiting charvels then. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

all that heated bs aside, i hope you and lucy have a nice holiday as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

JCMarketingGuy - Please pass on my greatest thanks for the work that you guys are doing. I have a limited run Solar and a black one Hum "re issue" Both are simply amazing guitars. Quality is second to none PERIOD. play great sound great I fell in love all over again. I paid a lot for the SOlar. Not overpriced but expensive - there is a difference. I will own this for the rest of my life I hope... so was it really that expensive... NOPE. I scored the black one used /new. The guy owned it for a week played it twice and traded for a les paul. $900. Still factory new. Luck of the draw there. I said many times how much I loved the new ones and the guitarxpress bullseye being the real rebirth of the line is a perfect example of the great guitars they produce. I tell you this you want a killer old charvel buy an old model series and upgrate the trem and pickups. KILLER!! They even made kahlers for a while for those of you that like Kahlers. Yeah I know not magical like a SD. Lots of dudes on this board own early model bodies on their so called SD guitars. They know who they are.

The guys that are complaining about the price wont buy a strathead if it comes anyway. Becuase no matter what happens the profile will be off. Even if the profile is duplicates to .000000001 in everyway. "feels like fender/kramer/esp/cort/hondo/jackson/gretch/pogostick" comments will come out.

I built 2 great friggin warmoth guitars for under $1000 each. I love em play great all that crap. I have played many charvels that dont come close. There are alternatives for those that want 800 to 1000 guitars. Charvel and jackson custom shop and USA guitars are not one of those options. They set the price based on thier financial corporate plan.

It funny how a guy buys a charvel and parts it out and then it becomes asshole. A guy logo's a GMW with a charvel logo and sells it legit and the buyer is an asshole for not doing his homework. I can end the debate. Everyone is an asshole. There was are all equal.

In my neck of the woods you couldn't get a charvel for less than $1200. I friend of mine purchased a strahead with added floyd in 88 in LA at a store. Paid $950 after chewing on the guy for a while. Cool guitar he still has it. Today that guitar modded and all would go for $2500 easy. Some of the collectors would go to $3500 for it I know it. Absolutely positive. If the stratheads come out I bet it will be less than that one.

I think the logo is "charvelle".

Best thing about xmas is the holiday shit storm on guitar forums.

EDIT - i cant spell

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          JCMarketingGuy - Please pass on my greatest thanks for the work that you guys are doing. I have a limited run Solar and a black one Hum "re issue" Both are simply amazing guitars. Quality is second to none PERIOD. play great sound great I fell in love all over again. I payed a lot for the SOlar. Not overpriced but expensive - there is a difference. I will own this for the rst of my life I hope... so was it really that expensive... NOPE. I scored the black one used /new. The guy owned it for a week played it twice and traded for a les paul. $900. Still factory new. Luck of the draw there. I said many times how much I loved the new ones and the guitarxpress bullseye being the real rebirth of the line is a perfect example of the great guitars they produce. I tell you this you want a killer old charvel buy an old model series and upgrate the trem and pickups. KILLER!! They even made kahlers for a while for those of you that like Kahlers. Yeah I know not magical like a SD. Lots of dudes on this board own early model bodies on their so called SD guitars. They know who they are.

The guys that are complaining about the price wont buy a strathead if it comes anyway. Becuase no matter what happens the profile will be off. Even if the profile is duplicates to .000000001 in everyway. "feels like fender/kramer/esp/cort/hondo/jackson/gretch/pogostick" comments will come out.

I built 2 great friggin warmoth guitars for under $1000 each. I love em play great all that crap. I have played many charvels that dont come close. There are alternatives for those that want 800 to 1000 guitars. Charvel and jackson custom shop and USA guitars are not one of those options. They set the price based on thier financial corporate plan.

It funny how a guy buys a charvel and parts it out and then it becomes asshole. A guy logo's a GMW with a charvel logo and sells it legit and the buyer is an asshole for not doing his homework. I can end the debate. Everyone is an asshole. There was are all equal.

In my neck of the woods you couldn't get a charvel for less than $1200. I friend of mine purchased a strahead with added floyd in 88 in LA at a store. Paid $950 after chewing on the guy for a while. Cool guitar he still has it. Today that guitar modded and all would go for $2500 easy. Some of the collectors would go to $3500 for it I know it. Absolutely positive. If the stratheads come out I bet it will be less than that one.

I think the logo is "charvelle".

Best thing about xmas is the holiday shit storm on guitar forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

There We go!!!!!! I need some of those, Those rock, It'd fit perfect for my 3

Comment

ok guys in the spirit of yh eholidays lets step back and have some egg nog ..
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

yeah, i got yer egg nog right here, pal! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] in all seriousness, i think mister earache is correct. we're all assholes. just sayin.
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Cheers Kev. My best to you and yours.
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

well ok so maybe i jumped the gun with attaching labels to people. But I am known in other circles and just plain asshole. I hope to achieve the rank and title of major asshole later this year. I spend many years being corporal cock to later achieve the status of capt. cock. follwoed my my new title of ASSHOLE.

all i want to xmas is my mew title major asshole.

Sully kev anyone? change my staus from jcf member to Major asshole.

happy holidays

Comment

Merry Christmas Chad
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

THANKS I didnt get oyu anything. I feel touched. It truely is a christmas miracle

Comment

<font color="red">Happy Holidays fellow assholes!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !! </font>

<font color="red">(seriously,hope you all & your families have a safe & happy holidays!! </font>

Comment

Ike Turner

Merry exmas to all and to al a good night with egg nog and chicks and charvels

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            eddie_van_earache
                            Major Asshole

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] <font color="aqua">Merry Christmas to all of you - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I just read this whole thread.... It would have been better with egg nogg

Merry Christmas
                              It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Merry Christmas guys and Happy New Year
                                www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                                My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Working...
                                X