• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finally, My EVH trio!!

Nice! Nice! Nice! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Nice trio! I have a red EBMM like yours & a retopped Wolfgang (not stripes, but a Wolfie nonetheless) - great guitars. Now I've just GOT to get the Charvel......... Congrats on your great Christmas present! (Get ordering NOW for next year's?) [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Youv'e GOT to get the Charvel and dont listen to other people say "there not worth it" (like in the San Dimas thread) Go in and get to know your local dealer well. I traded in an acoustic and didn't pay anywhere near the advertised price........... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

I've tried a B/Y one - liked it a lot, but even though I know the local dealer pretty well (congrats to Steve on getting the Charvel deal!), over here we can't get one for much below £2000-2500 (new). I'm searching e-bay(uk) in vain....................... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
        Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

I have a black and yellow. But I really like the red better. I love these guitars. They sound and feel awesome.

Comment

I really want a black and white one....but I am excited to see what the future holds for the rumoured relic'd red/white and black guitars!
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Nice collection. I have a Black and Yellow that went back to Jackson. Loved it for the first few weeks. I left for a month and came back and the neck was twisted. It's back at Jackson for Warranty repair/replacement.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Yup, same thing with a B/Y at my store. There sending it back for a new neck. (bad bow)
                "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Mine had a twist in it up around the 3rd fret, it was pretty bad.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Cool pic, Bob. Of course, you do have to add the other two EVH Charvels to your collection.
                    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

^^^^^^

I was going to buy the other two colors, but there the same guitar (except the paint) These three EVH's are all different animals with different tones..........

Comment

Smokin 3-Pack!

slevy007 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

^^^

Thank you! There's ALOT of overtime sitting there....... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X