NAMM Rumour #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Rumour #1

I've heard this from someone I trust on these things……Apparently, Charvel will only be showing Stratheads at NAMM!
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Re: NAMM Rumour #1

That's the rumor!!!! How cool is that??? It's probably gonna be a tough year on the ole checkbook.

Comment

i heard there might be a relic evh. anybody hear anything or is it a pipedream.

Comment

That was mentioned in a press release a while back. Some of the pics on the Jackson site indicate either Frankie was there, or they've started on the replicas....
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

There are 2 EVH relic bodies in this factory pic (unless one is the original, but I'm almost positive it isn't based on what I've heard):

you can see th bicycle reflectors in the rack in the back, and a reliced top horn in the front with the other standard R/B/W's

Comment

see - i guess there is a difference between relic and relic'ed.

relic'ed - take a new one and sand off the paint

relic - make it look IDENTICAL to the original. have the holes cut for the two singles, put in a dummy pickup, have a piece of pickguard...

i wouldn't touch the relic'ed with a 10 foot pole. the relic on the other hand might.......

Comment

We'll all find out soon enough, I'm leaving for CA this Saturday.
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                There are 2 EVH relic bodies in this factory pic (unless one is the original, but I'm almost positive it isn't based on what I've heard)

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure what you heard, but I can pretty much guarantee that Mike Shannon has had one, if not more, of Eddie's guitars in the shop. I've been told some funny stories about it.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

i would like to see one and play it. i think it would rule.

Comment

I've already told the place I deal with that's going out there, if you can get your hands on a warren d, bloodsplatter or a frenchy, it is MINE!

Yes, my bank book is going to HATE ME this year! next up, marshall 2205 head with any old 4X12 marshall bottom.

Comment

I posted this in another thread, but allegedly EVH and Fender will be debuting a new EVH amp and possibly guitar.
                      Just what I heard.

slevy007

Comment

Working...
                      X