What's your dream Charvel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What\'s your dream Charvel?

I always miss the guitars I want most when on sale.
    Is that one a swimming pool route?
    By the way Chuck your the best.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Trace..thanks for the compliment.

I haven't had the guard off to check for the route, Chuck will know.

Chuck, bro, you are far from an asshole!!

I don't care about "original" paint or if it was made from a plank from Grover's former back porch which famous (insert here builder/player) pissed or puked on back in the day.

I am not a collector, just happen to have a few choice guitars through the help, friendship, and benevolence of some great friends and have been fortunate in my acquisitions

4110 is home, modded or not...refinned or not....it will be played/loved till the day I drop...and if that does happen in the near future, all my guitars are being shipped to the Northern Chapter of Chucks Home for Wayward Charvies [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]</font>

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] <font color="red">!!

Yes,swimming pool route!! </font>

Comment

My dream Charvel is the black w/white binding 1 hum, hardtail Charvel Tele that knighaire owned at one point. The guitar played and sounded awesome...big beefy Tele head neck!
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear that you didn't get this, Chris.

Yeah, I think I'll get rid of the sticker, mainly because it looks like a sticker. Would you consider this a USA Charvel? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

the thing with that body is that it is just how i want it, just needs a old m/m s head with not too thick of a profile and it definitely would be my dream carvel. im really not too into all the collector stuff, just want something to shred on.

chris

Comment

Holy sh** this made me have a heart murmur!(sp?) what an axe!!!

[img]http://www.members.cox.net/eddyrox/dreamcharvel.jpg[img]

Comment

It's being built, I hope.
                "POOP"

Comment

Work order 2069.
                  Hopefully here this year.
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

My dream Charvel has always been the Blue Burst Jake. I have a GMW and a White one, but having real Charvels might be cool one of these days. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I wonder if they'll do those like the DeMartini's someday???

Comment

Im pretty easy to please, I would just LOVE to have a USA Charvel to go with my San Dimas RR. I wouldnt even mind buying it all in seperate pieces.

D.

Comment

Jake's purple custom strathead or his blue custom strathead [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

already own it:

damn it sounds good with the new floyd and duncan demon...
                          btw.. had to do the floyd job myself with a hammer, drill press, chainsaw, butane torch etc... the luthier at the 'ol guitar store said get real its 2006... wtf? i hate vintage guitar old farts.. heh heh

Comment

REDRUM
                            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
                            X