Where is my Charvel??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my Charvel??

Just when I was hoping the call I received today was to let me know my brand new u.s.a. san dimas was in, I was told something else.

Apparently they looked at the wrong work order and another blue single hum maple maple floyd took off to it's owner! Initially, I put in the order in late October. Needless to say, my patience is running thin. I don't know how anyone who orders a custom shop axe keeps their sanity waiting months and months!

I was told, a minimum of two more weeks and I should have it. Luckily, my soloist is close by and i'll receive that tomorrow.

Just venting....I am sure you guys/gals understand.

Jay

Re: Where is my Charvel??

[ QUOTE ]
    I am sure you guys/gals understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Late October? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Ummm, no. Actually we don't understand. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah. You have another 8 mos. minimun if it CS.
      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Fuck Lee?
        It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

LMFOA [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Yeah. You might want to take your jacket off and stay a while. It took me 8 months to get my PC1. Your lookin at a good 12 months at best.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Fuck Lee?

[/ QUOTE ]
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I think it's a production model SD, isn't it, Jay? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

It took 11 months to get my CS Charvel. Nearly went crazy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I kept buying other guitars for want of that one. It was worth the wait though - awsome guitar!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Jackson: DK1
                  Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    It took 11 months to get my CS Charvel. Nearly went crazy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I kept buying other guitars for want of that one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez-uz, I thought I was the ONLY one that coped w/ loooong waits through buying other guitars! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Welcome to guitar addicts anonymous! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Take a Xanax and buckle down buddy.
                      A year is about average for CS orders.

Unless they are a special shade of green with one hum and a Floyd. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

October of what year? If you're talking 2005, a 4 month wait is nothing. I know it sucks waiting for a new guitar. Every day I wake up and say "maybe today is the day that I get 1 of my 2 guitars that I've been waiting for." Granted that doesn't help you much, but be patient. It will all be worth it in the end.

Comment

I'm still waiting for a custom shop Rhoads ordered in October 2004!!!!

Comment

Lemme get this straight, you´re complaining about a Charvel not being delivered yet, even though the standard 6 months minimum are nowhere close yet??? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I recommend a spoonful of patience to cure your ailment [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Where is my Charvel??

I played that DeMartini last week, the guy at the shop say's "I expect your guitar to be here Thursday or Friday" BS

A few calls we're made yesterday with the "Let me call you back after I speak to Tim Wilson" of course, no return call.

I flipped out on them today and said I was not going to call again, YOU CALL ME WHEN THE axe comes in.

Once more, I don't know how you guys go for months and months!

Have a good weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X