Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who has ordered a Demartini? Chime in here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: After you try one, you\'ll obsess over it!

I'm just waiting on a quote on a crossed swords lefty model...

Comment

I am hoping to pick up one on ebay after someone gets it and then decides/needs to unload it.

However, I might have to pull the trigger on a new French.

Comment

As soon as Ed Roman builds em, I'm in!
        Just a guitar player...

Comment

Dude...it is about time WD got his due. That guy is a MF'n guitar god. Seriously, how freakin tough is this guy? Exactly what's missing these days a freaking master of the speed runs and the reason why every R&R song had a guitar solo. I saw him in the 80's and then last year for Rock Never Stops and he hasn't lost a lik. It's a fine day when the Mad Bomber, Drippy Skull, French Thing and Swords make there way back into modern reality. Maybe it'll help revive some hellation 80's trill-tapping-hair-raising-string-bending-harmonic-plinking-whammy diving fun. I was a little concerned when Charvel put the EVH series together, like maybe they might drag a legendary icon of the guitar world into the mudd, but it looks like they did allright by ole Eddie. Maybe they could just conk the prices down a notch? I still have a hard time justifying a EVH at an MSRP of $2600 and a WD at $2400. But Hell I'm glad to see they made it all happen none the less. Dimartini and Eddie are about 90% of the reason I picked up a Geeetar in the first place. I guess I'm going to have to track one down....
          Where you guys ordering from?

Comment

Originally posted by JCTommie
            Dude...it is about time WD got his due. That guy is a MF'n guitar god. Seriously, how freakin tough is this guy? Exactly what's missing these days a freaking master of the speed runs and the reason why every R&R song had a guitar solo. I saw him in the 80's and then last year for Rock Never Stops and he hasn't lost a lik. It's a fine day when the Mad Bomber, Drippy Skull, French Thing and Swords make there way back into modern reality. Maybe it'll help revive some hellation 80's trill-tapping-hair-raising-string-bending-harmonic-plinking-whammy diving fun. I was a little concerned when Charvel put the EVH series together, like maybe they might drag a legendary icon of the guitar world into the mudd, but it looks like they did allright by ole Eddie. Maybe they could just conk the prices down a notch? I still have a hard time justifying a EVH at an MSRP of $2600 and a WD at $2400. But Hell I'm glad to see they made it all happen none the less. Dimartini and Eddie are about 90% of the reason I picked up a Geeetar in the first place. I guess I'm going to have to track one down....
            Where you guys ordering from?
            The MSRP is the suggested retail price. I'm getting mine through Matt's Music and while i can't divulge an exact price, you aren't going to pay $2400.
            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
            X