Remember my NAMM 2006 DREAM Charvel? ;P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remember my NAMM 2006 DREAM Charvel? ;P

Mike that is a sweet axe. Those guys at WWG are pretty cool. I look forward to whatever they are getting from Charvel.
    [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Nice! If you ever get tired of it email me! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Big D, wait, was that the neck single coil and bridge hum from DCGL? If so, I've got pix of that one that I've drooled over for months! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep Mike, it is the Tangerine with hum/single and maple neck. I bought it at DCGL and it is probably my favorite axe.

Tangerine thread

Enjoy the new blue one, it looks awesome.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

Big D, wait, was that the neck single coil and bridge hum from DCGL? If so, I've got pix of that one that I've drooled over for months! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep Mike, it is the Tangerine with hum/single and maple neck. I bought it at DCGL and it is probably my favorite axe.

Tangerine thread

Enjoy the new blue one, it looks awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, I'd be such a liar if I didn't admit to loading up your pix onto my computer. SAH-WEET. That Orange metallic is mindblowing!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          mike.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Nice! If you ever get tired of it email me! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

so noted!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Mike that is a sweet axe. Those guys at WWG are pretty cool. I look forward to whatever they are getting from Charvel.
              [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jose! Long time no talk. FYI, I spoke w/ Brian, and he confirms no less than 9 Stratheads on order. 3 yellow gold pearl, 3 seafoam green and 3 EXTRA special WWG graphics, yet to be approved. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] He wouldn't elaborate, except to say that what he's seen so far kicks A$$. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] BTW, how's the Bullseye? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              mike

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Candy Blue?

I Will have a sister to that one by way of a SINGLE hum, maple maple/black floyd! How is that baby? I can't wait to get my hands on mine. That is a gorgeous axe! I like the pointy better!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I gotta agree. I didn't think that I'd prefer a pointy...but DAMN she looks good (as in "she's got the LOOKS that KILL" [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]) I thought that Candy Blue wouldn't work for me. But the irridescent look, especially under a stage light, is killer! Please post pix when she arrives!

Comment

Im jealous! Charvels have such an awesome vibe. Its got a very old school vibe, enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                  X