Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: San Dimas siting at a local GC

[ QUOTE ]
    Heaven forbid anyone at Guitar center cares about the condition of their current stock, or how to fix it.

[/ QUOTE ]

they're bastards i tell ya!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      ....6790? charvel plate? i don't think that they're up that high in the serials, but i could be wrong. does it have a jackson plate on it?

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

The NAMM plates were up to 7000. I think the Traditional that I'm waiting on is 6951. I think the devil-girl one was 7000.

PS - there's a 2-hum Copperhead San Dimas Standard at the GC on Halsted in Chicago. It's hanging high near the entrance so nobody can touch it. The tremolo needs adjustment. Heaven forbid anyone at Guitar center cares about the condition of their current stock, or how to fix it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You bought the Tele! Congrats.....

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

Heaven forbid anyone at Guitar center cares about the condition of their current stock, or how to fix it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya. I went in the GC on Paradise in Las Vegas to see if they had any Charvels. They had a black and yellow EVH and a 2 hum copperhead. The copperhead was setup ok, not great but playable. I really like the neck profile. But the EVH had a terrible setup, action was super high, and the fret ends were really sharp. Considering how much they wanted for the guitar, I would think they would take a little time to lower the action and soften the fret ends a little. They said the copperhead had been there a couple of years. I don't remember exactly, but I think the price was around $2200, which could explain that...

Comment

There's a post that lists a Dweezil as in the 6690's serials, so if that serial is indeed correct it can't be a SD.
          RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
          RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
          X