Dweezil Leather Binders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dweezil Leather Binders

I forgot to fill out my paper work when my binder came. What dates did you guys put on yours? Mine is blank for:
    date started
    date shipped
    S/N
    WS Batch
    QTY

Re: Dweezil Leather Binders

To this day I cannot understand why the Manufacturer did not do it themselves.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

<font color="red"> Solar binders were blank too....sigh!! </font>

Comment

that doesnt effect the guitars playability........What do you want for 3K, them to fill it out?Geez............. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Filling them out is an upcharge
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I read this post earlier before anyone had responded. The first thing that came to mind, was they didnt fill it out because when they did it on the 25th, it didnt go so well....If you got one at all, which I eventually did, thanks to John.

I have said this before, and I'll say it again. If they dont get the small details going in the right direction, the entire process will suffer.

How much would you have to pay someone to just sit there and make sure the paperwork matches the guitar? Maybe that same person might notice the mismatched tuners on the $2200 Charvel I saw last month at GC.

Shawn
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I have said this before, and I'll say it again. If they dont get the small details going in the right direction, the entire process will suffer.... Maybe that same person might notice the mismatched tuners on the $2200 Charvel I saw last month at GC.
              Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

(the "erection" logo (as tagged by HippieTim! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]))

Comment

I assume John (JCMktguy) has heard about all this stuff? They need to realize and understand that these details are important. Especially on the limited runs and EVH series. To have a $3000 guitar go out to the customer with the companies logo on crooked is bullshit! If I were the marketing or public relations guy for J/C, I would be in there screaming. That's just embarassing. Good help is hard to find. Truer words were never spoken.
                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I assume John (JCMktguy) has heard about all this stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. John PM'd me on the EVH last week. Sorry to beat a dead horse!
                  mike

Comment

anybody fill out some dates on yours?

Comment

Great questions, wish I had the answers for you. All the binders we've received have been blank.
                      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I forgot to fill out my paper work when my binder came. What dates did you guys put on yours? Mine is blank for:
                        date started
                        date shipped
                        S/N
                        WS Batch
                        QTY

[/ QUOTE ]

The work orders are printed from an Access database that was created many years ago for internal use. When the guitar is confirmed and becomes an order, we print 2 copies - one for the binder, one for the builder. What you get with the guitar is that duplicate copy. Obviously, we do not have that "missing" info before the guitar is built.

When the guitar is completed, we do not fill out any of those "missing" items on the final work order sheet except for the serial number. The exception to this practice is batches. We do not include the serial number on the final work order for batches because only one work order is used for the entire batch (We don't print out 10 copies, since the builders only need to work from one and they know how many to build).

All of that other "missing" info is entered and kept electronically in our main system upon completion of the guitar. We do not go back to enter it manually on the work orders because they are separate from our main system and this would be redundent work.

My intent with including a copy of the work order was to give the consumer a glimpse of what the builder works from, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
                          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                          X