new charvel ltd... annual series??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new charvel ltd... annual series??

are the strathead ltd charvel models like the bullseye strat and lightning star going to be the final strathead guitars that charvel makes or are they going to do limited models every year with a different finish?

Re: new charvel ltd... annual series??

based on discussions w/ various retailers, the strathead or san dimas HS situation is for this run only. that said, if demand and sales indicate $$$, then perhaps FMIC will opt for another "ltd edition" run. for now, it's just the bullseye and the lightening bolt stratheads. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

I am sure they will say that this is a "very" limited run, but the bottom line is that if they sell enough Bullseye and Lightning Bolt guitars, there will be some other special editions made.

I can't imagine why they wouldn't offer a CS Strat head either. The truth is that even though FMIC wants to push the pointy Charvels, there is a Strat head past for Charvel as well.

We will see. They are still debationg where to go with this thing..

Joe
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I'd imagine they'll trot out a strathead limited edition from time to time. The marketing push is focused on Charvels history and as Joe said, strathead guitars played a major role in that history.

Comment

Working...
        X