Very Simple..Help me choose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Very Simple..Help me choose

I like the swords paint better than the bullseye, but I've never played a GMW or the bullseye for that matter. So it really depends on which plays better to you. I personally want a GMW for myself. Like ACG said you could have GMW trick the swords out just like you like it.

I never think about resale when I'm buying something cause I never sale anything. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] If you're buying to collect then get the bullseye definately.

JE

Comment

It's a matter of preference

The Bullseye is a dead on new version of the SD Charvel of old.. I really take offense to Newc's theory of (IMO, the Bullseye is the "wannabe" guitar - built expressly for those who were too poor at the time to have bought "the real thing")... most of the guys who got in on the bullseyes were guys who already owned SD Charvels and they are all happy with their bullseyes .. I've not had one complaint about how that guitar turned out ..

With that said the one plug I WILL give you for the bullseye is this .. you can get a GMW ANYTIME .. there's only 30 of this GX Bulls ever made and to sweeten it.. there is only a total of 50 charvels ever from ontario with the 3d ontario plates .....
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

What a tough decision. As much as I generally jump and shout "GMW!!" at every chance, I think I'd go for the Bullseye.

Comment

Bullseye!!!!!!!! Both of them are really nice guitars, good luck choosing one.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
            Bullseye.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ditto
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Get the GMW. I'm thinking about getting a Bullseye and it would be better for me if you didn't. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

GMW Crossed Swords! Only because I want a crossed sword w/ strathead, chrome OFR, and painted hum/sing SSSOOOOOOOO bad. If you buy that one, at least I'll know who has one so I can bug the shit out of them til they sell it to me. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Bullseye. According to the GX website there is only one left. Had Ralph not sold me his, it would be mine.

Comment

somebody buy the Bullseye! it's making me crazy looking at it each day!

Comment

It wont be me, I ordered a red/white reissue.

Shawn
                      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

why not order a crossed swords custom shop charvel......but yes otherwise bullseye.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn:
                          It wont be me, I ordered a red/white reissue.

Shawn
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">me too! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Shawn, when's the anticipated "time of arrival"?
                          mike.

Comment

May-June....

And it just occured to me how stupid it looks to start a thread, get 20 answers to youur question, and do something completely different...

Sorry all. But I just couldnt resist the call of the new model.

Thanks for the input though.

I will slink back into my hole.

Shawn
                            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by j2379:
                              why not order a crossed swords custom shop charvel......but yes otherwise bullseye.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree... Easton should be getting some of those.

Comment

Working...
                              X