Charvel Bullseye Strathead Reissue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Bullseye Strathead Reissue

I did it. After months of GASSSSING, I did it - placed the order and laid out the down payment. Bullseye Strathead Retro Reissue due in May or June - let the waiting begin [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Re: Charvel Bullseye Strathead Reissue

Right On Eddy!!

Comment

Cool. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Let us know how you like it, once it comes in.

Comment

Will do, absolutely. All this talking over the last few months really got me fired up about finally acquiring a San Dimas (strathead) Charvel. I'll be curious to know whether the p/up is that SD "Evenly Voiced Harmonic" ala the 25th Anniversary model. Now that's true GAS - purchasing w/o confirming the specs!! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

According to the dealer, the popularity of the Retro Bullseye far exceeds the interest of the Retro Star. This dealer had 2 Retro Bullseyes earlier this month, one for the store and one for himself. The store's Bullseye was not yet taken. Now almost a month later, he rep'd that the store order was taken and that I'm the 3rd order after the 2 initial orders placed at NAMM. Deadline's April 23rd!!

Comment

Originally posted by eddyrox:
          This dealer had 2 Retro Bullseyes earlier this month, one for the store and one for himself. The store's Bullseye was not yet taken.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Orders that is, not the actual guitars. Sorry [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet guitar. Hope it arrives on time and you enjoy it.

Comment

may and june can't arrive soon enough!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                anyway, I'm hoping that the total orders aren't too high - so that my Bullseye Strathead gets here quicker. According to the dealer, the Retro Reissues (Star and Bullseye) are the same as the 25th Anniversary - whatever the # of orders w/in the 90 day timeframe is the # that they'll produce. I heard somewhere that the total 25th Anniversary guitars were something like only 86?!? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] whateever. anyway, may/june will be soon enough, and the strathead bullseye will be home! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Good choice-Just curious what it ran you, if you don't mind.

Comment

Dumb question. How does one find a dealer that will take orders on these reissues? I poke around the web and all I see is the 25th anniversary model.

Comment

Check with the dealer on the banner at the top or go over to the dealers link and there are several listed there that support our forum ..
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I checked around and all were more than willing to work with me on pricing, etc... What great guys we have supporting this forum! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Smithee:
                          Dumb question. How does one find a dealer that will take orders on these reissues? I poke around the web and all I see is the 25th anniversary model.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Alan, shreddermon's correct! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LRGman:
                            Good choice-Just curious what it ran you, if you don't mind.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please check your PM box! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Any authorized Charvel dealer should be able to order you one. Click on the "Dealers" banner above for a few.

Comment

Working...
                              X