No announcement yet.

#5115 Arrives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was the first time. We discussed this twice. You contacted me after that and said the buyer backed out. I would have done payments in 2 seconds. You screwed me on the pup and now you are molding our conversations to fit your situation. Nice...
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Your mistaken, I have every PM bro, and how exactly did I screw you on a pickup?
      Originally posted by Superfly
      That was the first time. We discussed this twice. You contacted me after that and said the buyer backed out. I would have done payments in 2 seconds. You screwed me on the pup and now you are molding our conversations to fit your situation. Nice...

Comment

The DP168...guess you forgot about that.

From what i see in the posts above, in the time after we spoke about this the second time, Hunter contacted you again, and you decided to go with the original person who contacted you first, which is cool. I have no issue with that. During that time, we have been having PM issues so i'm willing to concede that there was some communication breakdown, but my offer was still on the table and after Hunter backed out i would have expected a pm or email since you were aware of the PM issues as well.
        I wanted this guitar because it was Kevs and I knew eventually it would end up in pieces. Plus it had a cool serial.
        Bottom line is the guitar is officially parted out and you were responsible for that. I guess i can respect the fact that you needed to get your cash back, but it's sad to see it done. I am certainly not going to spend my Sunday arguing with you dude. You know how all this went down and so do i...
        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Comment

[quote=Superfly]The DP168...guess you forgot about that." Brian, I just checked my PM's. Yout DP168 was mailed via USPS Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation on 7-21-05. I have your PM dated 8-5-05 expessing surprise that I had sent it two weeks earlier because you had not yet received it, and thanking me for the tracking info I then provided you with! You seem to have memory lapses. I bet you didn't think I saved those did you? You also don't remember flatly turning down my offer for you to purchase the guitar ?{which again, I have the PM saved}, nor thanking me for tracking info for a pickup your publicly accusing me of screwing you over on. Anyone wants to see the PM's I got em'. I can prove it's all BS. And by the way, the sequence went like this... you posted "if it doesn't sell let me know". I let you know, you never got back to me, I followed up AGAIN, you turned it down. Get it straight.
            Last edited by Mr Graphic; 06-04-2006, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Admittedly, I am guilty for assuming Kev had a personal dislike of me. I contacted him with that in mind, and that was wrong. He assures me that's not the case. With that said, I apologize to Kev for that.

Comment

If anybody wants to put their money where their mouth is, step up and buy the guitar. Send me what I paid for the body and get the rest from Mr. Graphic. I don't think the body has been shipped yet, and I'll let ANYONE who wants the whole guitar get it.

When I saw this guitar posted, I thought it was the coolest snake I had seen in a while. However, I couldn't afford it when it was listed as a whole guitar. When I saw it up for parts, for the second time, I had some money and I went after the part I wanted the most..the wood. If the neck had a maple board, I would have snagged that as well. Plates don't mean squat to me, I am not a true collector and $250 buys alot of more important parts than a $5 piece of metal with a serial number stamped on it.

I saw this guitar for sale on numerous occassions. There were many chances to get this guitar. Here is your last. I stand by my statement above.

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Well if the body hasn't shipped. You get a refund.

I'll give Mr. Graphic $600.00 for everything he got from Kevin.

Comment

Even though the Charvel USA Guitars section of this forum really sucks lately due to several competitors, that's no reason to start filling it up with this unoriginal shit. The expression of opinions is wonderful, but the high level of pussy footing is over the top!
                    Last edited by L; 06-07-2006, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Not all supposed "competitors" are in the imagined competition lol!!

& very cool Brian,hope you can keep this one together bro!!
                      Last edited by BLOOD SPLATTER; 06-08-2006, 08:46 AM.

Comment

well they're all in the "Where will Lance spend his precious, precious time competition" and I know everyone is after the gold medal for that one.

Comment

I'm sorry .. I just can't take you seriously without that Avatar you used to have Lance ...
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
                            You seem to be feeling guilty about parting it out.. that became apparent by your nasty pm to me. Not every post on this board is intended as a shot against you..

Do I agree with parting it out? No ..not one bit but I didn't bust your balls over it I simply answered Joes post as to what was original to the guitar ...I'll go back to lurking around here again ...
                            Yeah, I was just wondering. I wasn't busting balls about it either.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Graphic
                              I'm feeling like members who have/had the opportunity to buy it when I repeatedly offered it here, and didn't, should keep their comments to themselves.
                              I didn't really agree with the parting out, but don't take it as a personal shot against you.

BTW, I sent you a PM awhile ago about the gold Wolfgang you were selling. I never got a reply as to if it was still available or if it sold or not.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Not slamming anyone here for what happened, but I hate to see that guitar parted out. If I had contacted kevin a few days sooner than I did, it would be mine now, and completely restored to original. I'm kicking myself in the ass for hesitating. Oh well, life goes on!
                                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X