#5115 Arrives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My body now.

Between this and the #4060 Bengal, I am sure the Charvel posse' has a bullet with my name on it. :ROTF:

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Shweet...oh yeah definitely lovin that type of snake skin graphic.
      Looks like Warren's(Ratt)snake skin on one of his older models, very nice indeed. Its my favorite of varoius snake skin graphics.
      Care to explain the process for this particular snake skin graphic?
      I'd appreciate it much, for sure.
      Uh, can you tell I want one?
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER
        I know about it...but unlike alot of guys, I am not willing to pay that kind of cash for a $5 part. That is a good neck right there.....

Mike

Comment

Was that the original plate on that guitar?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
            Yes.

Mike

Comment

What a shame.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                Neck,body,plate,kahler,tuners were all orig
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Let's keep in ind that it had seen better days, and I am not responsible for parting it...I just want the body because of the wood quality and the snake. This is not the first time it was on E-Bay either, whole or in parts. Hopefully someone will make good use of the neck and the plate on their own projects.

Mike

Comment

Some of you guys crack me up. Everyone on this forum had several opportunities to buy this guitar for what I paid before I ever listed on ebay. I offered it to Kev for "no $$ down, the same price he paid, even offering that he could pay me later when he had the $$...but he turned it down. I then ebay'd it as a complete guitar twice, nothing. I then as a last resort re-listed in parts on ebay, then HUNTER1970 wanted it, so I pulled the auctions, then he backed out, cost me $15.00 for that gesture. He then contacted me again asking to buy it, saying he had the $$ coming for sure, and he backed out again! Cost me another $15.00 that time. He said he'd reimburse me, and I haven't heard a peep from him since. I tried to get it to a forum member, taking full well into account the issues with parting it out, not even looking making a profit, nothing. Everyone passed. Why anyone would care after passing on so many chances to buy it is beyond me. Keep this in mind...I didn't chop it up, rout it, and strip the paint off. I merely bought it, put it back to playing condition, and decided to sell down the road, giving several opportunities to the JCF first. No one mentions that though. I did the right thing by this board with regards to this guitar several times, so spare the comments about how it's a shame I'm parting it out.

Comment

You seem to be feeling guilty about parting it out.. that became apparent by your nasty pm to me. Not every post on this board is intended as a shot against you..

Do I agree with parting it out? No ..not one bit but I didn't bust your balls over it I simply answered Joes post as to what was original to the guitar ...I'll go back to lurking around here again ...
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Kev, nasty PM? I didn't think it was nasty, I thought it was honest and respectful, but if you did, I apologize. Why should I feel guilty? Guilty for offering it to you with no money down, and letting you pay me when you have the $$, and for the same price you sold it to me for? Sorry...I'm not feeling guilty, I'm feeling like members who have/had the opportunity to buy it when I repeatedly offered it here, and didn't, should keep their comments to themselves. Am I Guilty that I extended another gesture to HUNTER1970 twice, ending 5 ebay auctions twice for him, and both times he failed to come through costing me $30.00 out of my pocket? Nope... I'm guilt of trying to keep my word with JCF members, of offering free financing, no profit, and no money down, all while you get to take the guitar home. I'm guilty of being too nice, keeping my word, and trying to be respectful to the parting out issue, & respecting the forum...
                        Last edited by Mr Graphic; 06-04-2006, 09:01 AM.

Comment

I asked you about the price, and you said you had it on hold for $720.00 shipped. I said if the buyer backs out, let me know. You said OK.
                          I thought it sold. Apparently it did not...
                          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Brian, I e-mailed you right after you posted "If it doesn't sell, let me know". You never replied. I followed up again, your then reply was..."Doug, i am going to pass. I am actually trying to get rid of a few guitars before i bring another one into the house. I had a couple of deals set up but 1 backed out and the other wants to do payments.
                            I appreciate you contacting me first.
                            Brian"
                            Originally posted by Superfly
                            I asked you about the price, and you said you had it on hold for $720.00 shipped. I said if the buyer backs out, let me know. You said OK.
                            I thought it sold. Apparently it did not...
                            Last edited by Mr Graphic; 06-04-2006, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Kev, nasty PM? I didn't think it was nasty, I thought it was honest and respectful, but if you did, I apologize

Maybe I misread it Doug but I certainly don't think I did especially when you ask me why I have an issue with you when I never have.. I can say that when I did have it on auction if I had an issue with you I wouldn't have sold it at any price to you.. money isn't my bottom line on anything in life....

I thought it was cool of you to offer it back to me at what you paid for it even after you put it back together with your extras..it was no doubt a nice gesture ..and I've not had one issue with you personally until this ams pm ..I wish we didn't have rules against the posting of pms here because I would post it and let people decide how they would take it ..

At any rate there was no malice intended in my post other than to answer the question that was asked..

Comment

Working...
                              X