Steve Lynch from Autograph Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Lynch from Autograph Guitar

Does anyone own a Steve Lynch from Autograph Charvel or a replica? Does anyone have any clear pictures? I know he had a few of them and he even had some with Jackson headstocks. I am very curious to what became of them. Did Charvel make similar graphics?

Re: Steve Lynch from Autograph Guitar

Hi,

I'm searching for the same thing.
    Yeah the graphic of Steve Lynch's guitars is so cool !!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    But I can't find pictures of those guitars on the net...

If anyone know...

thanks

Comment

I remember the black one with with the yellow EKG stripe but he also had a white one with a red EKG stripe. Somebody said he might be working for FMIJ in some capacity now. I think one of those guitars is in that REH video he used to have out. He was a Kahler guy but I think I would throw a Floyd or an old Charvel style bridge on it. I was hoping one of the members out there might have some unique pictures or information on the guitars.

Comment

Dude, check the website. There are pictures of most of his guitars, as well as ads.

Comment

Thanks for the site...that was excellent. I think he endorsed some strange looking Guild for a little while. I wonder if that pattern is considered original art. Will Charvel do a replica or not?

Comment

www.stevelynch.info

Comment

I actually have one of his tour guitar cases. Missing a handle [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

if i was a steve lynch fan i think i'd try to grab this one...d.m.

cool auction
                http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I remember Steve endorsed the Carvin Ultra V for awhile, but I believe his had Floyds, at least the one I remember seeing him with in a catalog. Someone on this board owns one of his Carvins with that graphic, I think Snoogans.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here's mine. Bought from Steve in '89. Definitely the A-#1 best of my guitar arsenal. Because of this guitar I now prefer Kahlers, prefer EMG85 at the bridge, prefer single coils at the neck, and prefer reverse headstocks! (and yes, there were some Guilds with a similar pattern).

Comment

My God!!! You guys really came through for me on this one. I love that original Steve Lynch guitar with the EMGs. Very striking!

Comment

Actually the Guilds had this pattern:
                        http://www3.sympatico.ca/krohdes/Blade2.htm

Comment

You might try writing to Steve and asking if he could send you some pics. He's a really good guy. I got to meet him a few times when he taught at my friends' music shop in WA state in the mid '90's. In fact, Steve even bought an old red PRS of mine that I'd consigned at my friends' shop. (I think you can see it in some of the photos on the website.)
                          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Riff:
                            Thanks for the site...that was excellent. I think he endorsed some strange looking Guild for a little while. I wonder if that pattern is considered original art. Will Charvel do a replica or not?
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Steve Plunkett (the singer) played Guilds, but I don't think Lynch ever did. Plunk's were red "explorer-ish" looking guitars with Kahlers. I never saw Lynch with anything other than J/C.

Comment

They have this one in his photo album at the site?
                              http://www.stevelynch.info/display.a...358&Height=329

Comment

Working...
                              X